Dr. David Williams
Japanese breakthrough for healthy circulation and blood pressure
Nattokinase (30-day supply)
|Special Offers||Price||Add to Cart|
Regular Price: $209.93
Savings Price: $149.95
Regular Price: $119.96
Savings Price: $89.97
FREE Shipping with AutoDelivery! No minimum order required.Details 1 unit with AutoDelivery
The best all-natural circulation solution
- Supports normal circulation, blood flow, and blood viscosity
- Helps maintain your body's normal blood-clotting mechanism
- Supports natural production of plasmin, which reduces fibrin
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure levels
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- In a study of 15 healthy men and women, taking 100 mg (2,000 FU) of NSK-SD® significantly increased blood flow within 3 hours after ingestion.1
- In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial, 86 participants received either 2,000 FU of nattokinase placebo daily for 8 weeks. The group receiving natto showed reduced blood pressure significantly more so (-2.84 mmHg) than the placebo group after 8 weeks. Plasma rennin also decreased significantly among those taking natto for 8 weeks.2
2Kim et al. Hypertens Res 2008; 31(8): 1583-1588.
Ingredients & Dosage:
Nattokinase: 2 capsules give you…
Nattokinase (from soybean)*......................... 100 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Each capsule provides 1,000 FU (fibrin units) nattokinase activity (20,000 FU per gram).
*NSK-SD® is a registered trademark of JBSL.
Take 1 capsule twice daily: 1 capsule with morning meal and 1 capsule before going to bed.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product contains soy.
There are no known major side-effects associated with this formula. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you take Coumadin® (warfarin) or other blood thinning products, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before taking this product.