Additional Product Details
Eating 5-9 Servings of Fruits and Vegetables Is Hard...That's Why We Made Taking Ruby Reds So Easy!
Ruby Reds is a delicious all-natural formula loaded with health-supporting phytonutrients, antioxidant-rich fruits, fiber, probiotics and more. By mixing the Ruby Reds powder into water, you're creating a quick, easy, and tasty way to help fill the nutritional gaps in your diet.
Total Health Support in Every Glass
With over 50 natural ingredients in each serving, every glass of Ruby Reds helps support your body so you can live a healthy life. Ruby Reds includes high antioxidant fruits such as pomegranate, açai, and maqui berry to promote a healthy immune system. It has probiotics to support regularity and help you feel lighter. Ruby Reds has green tea to support a healthy metabolism. Plus, Ruby Reds delivers 100% of your daily value of vitamin C and six B-vitamins.
Over 8,000 ORAC Value!
Best of all, Ruby Reds was measured to have an unprecedented ORAC value of over 8,000! This means every bottle is packed with antioxidants to help scavenge free radical damage in the body. You would have to eat roughly 5 servings of fruits and vegetables to get the same antioxidant power found in just one serving of Ruby Reds.
Ingredients and Dosage
Serving Size: 1 rounded scoop (10.314 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 mg||3%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||275 mg||306%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin HCI)||1.3 mg||108%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||2 mg||118%|
666 mcg DFE
(400 mcg Folic Acid)
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||2.3 mcg||96%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium-D-Pantothenate)||10 mg||200%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)||20 mg||2%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||10 mg||2%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||2 mg||18%|
|Tomato (Fruit) Powder||1,625 mg||**|
|Carrot Root Powder||550 mg||**|
|Raspberry (Fruit) Powder||500 mg||**|
|Acerola (Fruit) Powder||500 mg||**|
|Sour Cherry (Fruit) Powder||400 mg||**|
Proprietary Fruit & Vegetable
Green Tea Leaf Extract, Quercetin Dihydrate, Bluebery (Fruit) Powder, Cranberry (Fruit) Powder, Pomegranate (Fruit) Powder, Raspberry (Fruit) Powder, Strawberry (Fruit) Powder, Broccoli Stem & Florets Powder, Carrot Root Powder, Collards Leaf Powder (Kale), Resveratrol, Spinach Leaf Powder, Tomato (Fruit) Powder, Blueberry Fruit Extract.
|Apple (Fruit) Powder||350 mg||**|
|Strawberry (Fruit) Powder||300 mg||**|
|Cranberry (Fruit) Powder||250 mg||**|
|Papaya (Fruit) Powder||250 mg||**|
|Mango (Fruit) Powder||250 mg||**|
|Watermelon (Fruit) Powder||250 mg||**|
|Peach (Fruit) Powder||200 mg||**|
|Orange (Fruit) Powder||200 mg||**|
|Beet Root Powder||200 mg||**|
|Stevia Leaf Extract||179 mg||**|
Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum
|Pyrus communis (Fruit) Powder||125 mg||**|
|Ribes rubrum (Fruit) Powder (Red Currant)||125 mg||**|
|Soy Lecithin Powder||125 mg||**|
|Barley Grass Powder||125 mg||**|
|Oat Bran Powder||125 mg||**|
|Flax Seed Oil Powder||125 mg||**|
|Rice Bran Powder||125 mg||**|
|Phytosterol Blend||125 mg||**|
|Soy Protein||125 mg||**|
Maltodextrin, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Invertase, Lactase
Prunus persica var. nucipersica
(Fruit), (Nectarine) Powder
|Pomegranate (Fruit) Powder||125 mg||**|
|Tangerine (Fruit) Powder||100 mg||**|
|Bilberry (Fruit) Powder||100 mg||**|
|Apricot (Fruit) Powder||100 mg||**|
|Noni (Fruit) Powder||100 mg||**|
|Carambola (Fruit) (Star Fruit) Powder||100 mg||**|
|Pineapple (Fruit) Powder||100 mg||**|
|Actinidia deliciosa (Fruit) (Kiwi) Powder||100 mg||**|
|Melon (Cucumis melo) (Fruit) Powder||100 mg||**|
|Eleuthero Root Powder||100 mg||**|
|Aristotelia chilensis (Fruit) Powder (Maqui)||100 mg||**|
|Cabbage Palm (Fruit) Powder (Acai)||100 mg||**|
|Grape (Fruit) Powder||50 mg||**|
|Plum (Fruit) Powder||50 mg||**|
|Blueberry (Fruit) Powder||50 mg||**|
|Quercetin Dihydrate||50 mg||**|
|Turmeric Root Extract||50 mg||**|
|Milk Thistle Seed Extract||40 mg||**|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract||40 mg||**|
|Grape Seed Extract||30 mg||**|
|Dried Plum (Fruit) Powder (Prune)||25 mg||**|
|Guava (Fruit) Powder||25 mg||**|
|Blackberry (Fruit) Powder||25 mg||**|
Purple granadilla (Fruit)
Powder (Passion Fruit)
|Resveratrol (from Japanese Knotweed Root Extract)||10 mg||**|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
**Daily Value (DV) not established
Other ingredients: Natural flavors
- What is Ruby Reds? Ruby Reds is a groundbreaking dietary supplement that helps to bridge the antioxidant gap between the foods we normally eat and the foods we should be eating to stay healthy. Ruby Reds is a concentrated formula that helps supply your body with the vitamins, minerals, proteins, antioxidants, enzymes and probiotics it needs.
- Why is Ruby Reds red? Certain fruits and vegetables contain natural red pigments such as lycopene. This ingredient is what makes tomatoes and watermelon red. Science has shown that many of these red pigments act as beneficial antioxidants. So when you see the red color, you know you're providing your body with protection against free radicals.
- What are the probiotics in Ruby Reds? Probiotics play a key role in supporting the health of the intestinal tract. Probiotics are friendly bacteria, which are required for proper digestion, the synthesis of Vitamin K and intestinal support that may be helpful in reducing gas and bloating. In addition, probiotics are often recommended to help counterbalance the depletion of friendly bacteria which may be caused by various lifestyle factors.
- Can't I get all the nutrients I need through diet alone? For the most part you can—if you eat a good diet. However, most people don't. According to the USDA, only 10% of Americans eat a good diet. Ruby Reds helps provide your body the nutrients it requires to work, play, exercise—and to enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle.
- How can Ruby Reds help me if I'm on a diet? Today, dieting is a fact of life. Many people are on trendy, fad or fasting diets. We don't recommend programs like these. In the long run, eating sensibly and exercising moderately will take the weight off and keep it off. But we realize people are willing to try anything that promises them dramatic results. Usually, these fast-fix diets don't work and they could be dangerous. Because by skimping on food, you could also be skimping on nutrition. Ruby Reds can help you lose weight more intelligently by replacing one or two high calorie meals with a delicious smoothie of Ruby Reds and low-fat yogurt. Of course, you should always see your doctor before beginning any weight-loss program.
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.