Turmeric Curcumin Complete
Turmeric supplement helps support joint health and reduce joint discomfort
What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Ongoing Savings + FREE Shipping
Exclusive Offers + Free Samples
Flexibility — Update or Cancel Anytime
Additional Product Details
Improve joint comfort and reduce stiffness with clinical grade Turmeric Curcumin Complete
Turmeric, a renowned and ancient spice native to India and Southeast Asia, has long been used to help alleviate aches and pains, dating as far back as 600 BC! That's because one of the main active ingredients in turmeric, a spice known as curcumin, has been shown to promote joint health, while also acting as an antioxidant. And with turmeric supplement Turmeric Curcumin Complete, you're getting not 1, or 2, but 5 different patented forms of turmeric for ultimate joint pain relief and powerful antioxidant support, including Turmacin®—a powerful turmeric extract shown in a clinical study to reduce joint discomfort by 42% in as little as 3 weeks!*
Formulated with 4 of the most bioavailable forms of curcumin
Did you know that curcumin is fat-soluble and is shown to have poor oral absorption? That's why it's so crucial to ensure the form of curcumin used in a curcumin supplement is made water-soluble. And the good news is our researchers have searched the world to find some of the most well-researched forms of curcumin for optimal absorption—and Turmeric Curcumin Complete has 4 of them! This includes Curcumin C3 Complex®, Meriva®, CAVAMAX®, and CurcuWin™.
Turmeric Curcumin Complete also contains BioPerine®, a clinically researched black pepper extract. BioPerine is shown to help improve the absorption of some whole food nutrients.
*Madhu K, et al. Inflammopharmacology. 2013 Apr;21(2):129–36 doi: 10.1007/s10787-012-0163-3.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules once daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Broad Spectrum Turmeric-Curcumin Complex
Turmeric Extract (rhizome)(Turmacin®)
Proprietary Curcumin Blend
Curcumin Extract (rhizome)(Curcumin C3 Complex®),
Curcumin Phytosome [Sunflower lecithin,
Turmeric Extract (rhizome)] (Meriva®),
Turmeric Extract (rhizome)(CurcuWin®),
Curcumin Cyclodextrin Complex (rhizome)(CAVACURMIN®),
Black Pepper Extract (fruit)(BioPerine®)
|*Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
Turmacin® is a registered trademark of Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
BioPerine® and Curcumin C3 Complex® are registered trademarks and patented products of Sabinsa Corporation.
Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
CAVACURMIN® is a registered trademark of Wacker Chemie AG.
CurcuWin™ is a registered trademark of OmniActive Health Technologies Ltd.
Science and Quality
Turmeric supplement Turmeric Curcumin Complete contains 5 of the most-researched and highest bioavailable forms of turmeric and curcumin for ultimate joint comfort and antioxidant support.
Turmacin® Turmeric Extract (1,000 mg)
- Polysaccharide-rich curcuma longa extract that is free of curcumin—an active ingredient of turmeric that is typically standardized in many formulas with poor absorption
- Shown in a clinical study to reduce joint discomfort1
- Helps support joint health
- Supports joint mobility and function
Curcumin C3 Complex® (40 mg)
- A special turmeric extract containing a minimum of 95% curcuminoids and two other unique and potent forms—demthoxycurcumin and bisemethoxycurcumin—which theoretically stabilize curcumin.
- Studies have noted these curcuminoids are better antioxidants than curcumin alone
Meriva® (20 mg )
- Acts as a chaperone to shuttle curcumin through cell membranes in the intestine and into the blood stream and body tissues.2
- Shields curcumin from water and the oral bioavailability is increased.2
- Shown increased hydrolytical stability compared to ordinary curcumin2
CAVAMAX W8® Curcumin (20 mg)
- Uses technology to enhance bioavailability
- More bioavailable and more absorbable than generic curcumin
CurcuWIN™ (20 mg)
- Curcumin is enhanced via UltraSol technology
- UltraSol technology disperses and separates the curcumin on a molecular level
BioPerene® (5 mg)
- Natural extract from black pepper fruit
- Helps enhance the absorption of some nutrients
1 Madhu K, et al. Inflammopharmacology. 2013 Apr;21(2):129–36 doi: 10.1007/s10787-012-0163-3.
2 Meriva® (Curcumin-phosphatidylcholine 1:4 complex). Indena unpublished research.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.