What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Surprise Complimentary Samples!
Exclusive Sale Offers!
Update or Cancel Anytime!
Additional Product Details
Vitamin D3 offers year-round support for optimal health
Our bodies require sunshine to make vitamin D. And it can be difficult to get enough vitamin D from the foods you eat. In fact, over one-third of Americans are now deficient in vitamin D. That’s why supplementation is crucial all year long, particularly during winter months when it’s a challenge to get enough sunlight for our bodies to manufacture the vitamin D we need.
Formulated with the most absorbable form of vitamin D
Vitamin D is best known for its bone-building benefits, but growing research confirms it supports your immune system, and helps maintain muscle and cardiovascular health. And Healthy Directions Vitamin D3 supplement delivers a full 5,000 IU of the most absorbable form of it. In fact, vitamin D3 is the same form of vitamin D used by the cells and tissues in your body. And, it’s better absorbed than the more common D2 form.
More than just bone health!
Plus, vitamin D supports cellular integrity, muscle function, agility, and heart health.
Ingredients and Dosage
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel daily.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||125 mcg (5,000 IU)||625%|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, glycerin
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
Science and Quality
- Research shows that bone density is increased when vitamin D supplements are taken in conjunction with calcium.1
- Analysis of a previously conducted randomized clinical trial on 124 nursing home residents receiving vitamin D supplementation found that those receiving 800 IU per day for 5 months had better physical health.2
- A literature review found that vitamin D deficiency is associated with muscle weakness.3
- A clinical intervention found that adequate vitamin D status may enhance the thermic effect of a meal and fat oxidation.4
- Research has shown that individuals with higher levels of vitamin D exhibit better immune health.5
1Hunter D, et al. J Bone Miner Res 2000;15(11):2276–83.
2Broe KE, et al. J Am Geriatr Soc 2007;55(2):234–9.
3Moore NL, et al. J Am Acad Nurse Pract 2007;19:642–51.
4Teegarden D, et al. Obesity 2008;16(7):1566–72.
5Munger K, et al. JAMA 2006;296(23) 2832–8.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.