What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Ongoing Savings + FREE Shipping
Exclusive Offers + Free Samples
Flexibility — Update or Cancel Anytime
Additional Product Details
Clinically Validated Key Ingredients and Tried-And-True Botanicals Provide Comprehensive Respiratory Support
Did you know your heart and lungs work closely together and rely heavily on each other? That’s why there’s no better time than now to begin safeguarding the health of your lungs and respiratory system. My lung health supplement, Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support, delivers optimal overall respiratory health—and ultimately a healthy heart—by helping you breathe easier and clearer. In fact, we recently surveyed customers about their experience taking Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support, and the results speak for themselves…
- 84% reported they could breathe more easily1
- Nearly 9 out of 10 felt more confidently about the health of their lungs1
- More than 8 out of 10 could better cope with seasonal and environmental challenges1
Doctor formulated with clinically validated key ingredients and traditionally used herbal extracts
For years I've wanted to formulate a supplement specifically for lung health—a critical component to maintaining overall good cardiovascular health. And to help me create this formula, I sought the advice of my son, Dr. Drew Sinatra—a board-certified naturopathic physician and licensed acupuncturist—for his expertise in respiratory and immune health.
Together we've created a formula that combines clinically studied ingredients with tried-and-true traditional herbal extracts for the respiratory support you need, every day.
This unique combination of ingredients promotes open, clear breathing and normal lung function
The star ingredient in this lung health supplement is AlvioLife®, a blend of Boswellia and Quince fruit extracts, shown in a clinical study to be effective in helping you to maintain clear airways and cope with the respiratory effects of common seasonal and environmental challenges. AlvioLife will help support clear breathing, normal lung function, a healthy inflammatory response, and an overall healthy respiratory system.
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, 36 subjects were given 200 mg of AlvioLife—the same amount you get in one daily dose of Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support—daily for 8 weeks. The results? Their Activity Limitation Score (ALS) improved, meaning trial participants were able to be much more active after using AlvioLife!2
Traditional herbs for added lung health support
Plus, this formula includes N-Acetyl L-Cysteine to help balance healthy mucus levels in the respiratory tract and a tried-and true blend of traditional herbs—Astragalus, Marshmallow, and Yerba Santa—that have been traditionally used for years to support lung health. Quercetin rounds out this formula to support endothelial function and a healthy cardiovascular system. See the Science & Quality tab for more details about each ingredient.
If you’re looking for a profound way to support your lungs and breathing every day, Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support is THE respiratory supplement of choice! And, if you’re finding you need extra support during challenging seasons, you can safely double your dose.
2Yugandhar, P et al Phytother Res. 2018 Jan;32(1):140-150. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5963
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules once daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine||600 mg||*|
|Bromelain (from pineapple stem)||200 mg||*|
|AlvioLife® Herbal Blend|
Boswellia Extract (oleo-gum resin), Quince Extract (fruit)
|Traditional Herbal Blend|
Marshmallow Extract (root), Yerba Santa Extract (leaf), Astragalus Extract (root)
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
AlvioLife® is a registered trademark of PLT Health Solutions-Laila Nutra, LLC and is used under license. International patents pending.
Due to the nature of these ingredients, color variation may occur.
Science and Quality
Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support combines clinically validated ingredients with tried-and-true traditional herbs for optimal lung function, clear breathing, and more!
AlvioLife® (200 mg)
AlvioLife is a clinically validated herbal blend of Boswellia and Quince fruit extracts combined to promote optimal lung and respiratory health. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, 36 subjects were given 200 mg of AlvioLife®—the same amount you get in one daily dose of Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support—daily for 8 weeks. The results? Their Activity Limitation Score (ALS) improved significantly, meaning trial participants were able to be much more active after using AlvioLife! These results are also why I feel this ingredient is ideal for including in a lung health support formula.1
- Boswellia serrata—is a deciduous tree that grows naturally in dry mountainous regions of India, Northern Africa, and the Middle East. The traditional use of Boswellia dates to the ancient Ayurvedic medicinal texts written 3,000 years ago. For centuries, farmers have tapped into the Boswellia tree to collect its gum resin. Boswellia is known for its incense properties and for traditionally supporting the health of various systems and organs, notably promoting a healthy inflammatory response.
- Quince Fruit—a member of the citrus family, this fruit comes from a tree endemic to India with tremendous therapeutic potential in Ayurvedic traditions. With great mythological significance for Hindus, all parts of the plant, such as fruit, seed, bark, leaf, and root, are important ingredients in several traditional formulations in India. Traditionally, Ayurvedic practitioners have used Quince to balance and promote a healthy inflammatory response.
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (600 mg)
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) is a derivative of the amino acid “cysteine” that is an intermediate in synthesizing glutathione, an endogenous antioxidant. NAC has been shown to support lung health by balancing healthy mucus and sputum levels in the respiratory tract.
- A potent antioxidant
- Balances healthy mucus levels in the respiratory tract
- Supports lung health
Bromelain (200 mg)
A collection of protein-digesting enzymes found in the stems of pineapple plants.
Quercetin (250 mg)
A bioflavonoid and plant compound commonly found in onions, apples, berries, nuts/seeds, tea, and red wine with potent antioxidant properties.
- A potent antioxidant
- Improves endothelial function
- Supports cardiovascular health
Traditional Herbal Blend (200 mg)
This tried-and-true blend of herbs—Astragalus, Marshmallow, and Yerba Santa—has been used traditionally for years to support lung health.
- Astragalus—A foundational herb in Chinese tradition for hundreds of years. Among its primary uses in Chinese herbal tradition was as an adaptogen and tonifying herb for the lungs.
- Marshmallow—a perennial herb native to Europe, Western Asia, and Northern Africa. Historically, it was named by the Greeks as Althaea officinalis or “official healer.” Recent in vitro studies support its strong antioxidant properties.
- Yerba Santa—A shrub commonly grown in California’s woodlands. This herb has been used as a beverage since the time of the ancient Indians of Brazil and Paraguay. In vitro studies show support for balancing a healthy inflammatory response.
1 Volkl KP and Schneider B. Fortschr Med 1992 Jun 30; 110(18):346–50.
2 Yugandhar, P et al Phytother Res. 2018 Jan;32(1):140-150. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5963
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.