Dr. Stephen Sinatra
Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support
Clinically validated key ingredients combined with traditional herbal extracts to support easy, clear breathing and optimal lung health
What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Ongoing Savings + FREE Shipping
Exclusive Offers + Free Samples
Flexibility — Update or Cancel Anytime
Additional Product Details
Year-round support for clear breathing and healthy lungs
Advanced heart health
Clear breathing for a more active you!
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, 29 subjects with respiratory concerns took AlvioLife—the key ingredient in Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support—daily for 8 weeks. The results: Their Activity Limitation Score (ALS) improved significantly, meaning they were able to be much more active after using AlvioLife! Plus, their emotional well-being, clear breathing and overall lung health improved!
Bar diagrammatic representation of the mean change in Activity Limitation Score after supplementation with placebo or AlvioLife. Each bar represents mean = SD.
*p<0.05; ** <0.005;n=13
Healthier lungs & a healthier heart
Your lungs are important for so much more than just breathing. They are also directly connected to your heart. Supplementing with the right ingredients such as boswellia, quercetin, and N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, helps support your lungs, and ultimately your entire cardiovascular system.
Everyday support…even during seasonally challenging times
If you find yourself struggling on seasonally challenging days or when exposed to certain environmental factors, you can count on Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support to give you the support you need, every day.
AlvioLife for optimal respiratory health all year long.
A patent-pending blend of Boswellia and quince fruit extract, AlvioLife has been shown in a clinical study to be effective in helping to maintain clear and open airways, normal lung function, a healthy respiratory system, and a healthy inflammatory response, in just 8 weeks! Plus, helps cope with the respiratory effects of everyday environmental challenges.
Potent amino acids for healthy mucus levels
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) has been shown to help balance healthy mucus and sputum levels in the respiratory tract. NAC is also a potent antioxidant that supports overall lung health.
Quercetin for a healthier cardiovascular system
Quercetin, a potent antioxidant found in onions, apples, berries, and teas and red wine, supports cardiovascular health by supporting endothelial function—which has an impact on your blood vessels and blood flow.
Traditionally used herbs for lung health
A blend of tried-and-true herbs—Astragulus, Marshmallow, and Yerba Santa have been traditionally used to help support lung health.
Optimal respiratory and lung health
Quercetin for cardiovascular support
Lung health support
Formulated by Integrative Cardiologist Stephen Sinatra, M.D.
A true pioneer, Dr. Sinatra spent more than 40 years in clinical practice, including serving as an attending physician and chief of cardiology at Manchester Memorial Hospital, then going on to formulate his advanced line of heart health supplements. His integrative approach to heart health has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules once daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine||600 mg||*|
|Bromelain (from pineapple stem)||200 mg||*|
|AlvioLife® Herbal Blend|
Boswellia Extract (oleo-gum resin), Quince Extract (fruit)
|Traditional Herbal Blend|
Marshmallow Extract (root), Yerba Santa Extract (leaf), Astragalus Extract (root)
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
AlvioLife® is a registered trademark of PLT Health Solutions-Laila Nutra, LLC and is used under license. International patents pending.
Due to the nature of these ingredients, color variation may occur.
Science and Quality
Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support combines clinically validated ingredients with tried-and-true traditional herbs for optimal lung function, clear breathing, and more!
AlvioLife® (200 mg)
AlvioLife is a clinically validated herbal blend of Boswellia and Quince fruit extracts combined to promote optimal lung and respiratory health. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, 36 subjects were given 200 mg of AlvioLife®—the same amount you get in one daily dose of Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support—daily for 8 weeks. The results? Their Activity Limitation Score (ALS) improved significantly, meaning trial participants were able to be much more active after using AlvioLife! These results are also why I feel this ingredient is ideal for including in a lung health support formula.1
- Boswellia serrata—is a deciduous tree that grows naturally in dry mountainous regions of India, Northern Africa, and the Middle East. The traditional use of Boswellia dates to the ancient Ayurvedic medicinal texts written 3,000 years ago. For centuries, farmers have tapped into the Boswellia tree to collect its gum resin. Boswellia is known for its incense properties and for traditionally supporting the health of various systems and organs, notably promoting a healthy inflammatory response.
- Quince Fruit—a member of the citrus family, this fruit comes from a tree endemic to India with tremendous therapeutic potential in Ayurvedic traditions. With great mythological significance for Hindus, all parts of the plant, such as fruit, seed, bark, leaf, and root, are important ingredients in several traditional formulations in India. Traditionally, Ayurvedic practitioners have used Quince to balance and promote a healthy inflammatory response.
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (600 mg)
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) is a derivative of the amino acid “cysteine” that is an intermediate in synthesizing glutathione, an endogenous antioxidant. NAC has been shown to support lung health by balancing healthy mucus and sputum levels in the respiratory tract.
- A potent antioxidant
- Balances healthy mucus levels in the respiratory tract
- Supports lung health
Bromelain (200 mg)
A collection of protein-digesting enzymes found in the stems of pineapple plants.
Quercetin (250 mg)
A bioflavonoid and plant compound commonly found in onions, apples, berries, nuts/seeds, tea, and red wine with potent antioxidant properties.
- A potent antioxidant
- Improves endothelial function
- Supports cardiovascular health
Traditional Herbal Blend (200 mg)
This tried-and-true blend of herbs—Astragalus, Marshmallow, and Yerba Santa—has been used traditionally for years to support lung health.
- Astragalus—A foundational herb in Chinese tradition for hundreds of years. Among its primary uses in Chinese herbal tradition was as an adaptogen and tonifying herb for the lungs.
- Marshmallow—a perennial herb native to Europe, Western Asia, and Northern Africa. Historically, it was named by the Greeks as Althaea officinalis or “official healer.” Recent in vitro studies support its strong antioxidant properties.
- Yerba Santa—A shrub commonly grown in California’s woodlands. This herb has been used as a beverage since the time of the ancient Indians of Brazil and Paraguay. In vitro studies show support for balancing a healthy inflammatory response.
1 Volkl KP and Schneider B. Fortschr Med 1992 Jun 30; 110(18):346–50.
2 Yugandhar, P et al Phytother Res. 2018 Jan;32(1):140-150. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5963
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.