What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Surprise Complimentary Samples!
Exclusive Sale Offers!
Update or Cancel Anytime!
Additional Product Details
Magnesium Broad-Spectrum Complex provides comprehensive coverage of an essential heart health nutrient
Magnesium is one of your body’s most critical nutrients. Involved in over 300 different enzymatic reactions and biological functions, it offers great heart and cardiovascular support, regulates calcium absorption to help maintain bone strength, and helps maintain proper muscle and nerve health. But its most important role is supporting your heart and entire cardiovascular system. That’s why I’ve formulated my magnesium supplement, Magnesium Broad-Spectrum Complex, with 4 forms of magnesium that work most effectively.
Comprehensive support with great absorption
The truth is not all forms of magnesium are created equal. And for magnesium to be effective—benefiting everything from your heart to your mood, blood flow, and even bones—it HAS to be absorbed.
With Magnesium Broad-Spectrum Complex you get FOUR bioavailable forms of magnesium that are much gentler on your stomach: orotate, citrate, glycinate, and taurinate.
Cardiologist-recommended amount of magnesium in every dose!
As important as the right forms of magnesium are, you need to make sure you are taking the right amount of magnesium every day. And, I believe that everyone, especially those people with specific heart or cardiovascular concerns, should be taking at least 400mg of a broad-spectrum magnesium every day, regardless of how much magnesium you think you are getting in your diet. And with Broad Spectrum Magnesium Complex, you’re getting a total of 400 mg, every day!
By taking the best forms of magnesium you are not only helping to support your heart, but also ensuring the health of your entire body.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules twice daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Magnesium (as citrate, glycinate, orotate, taurinate)||200 mg||48%|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica
Precautions: Reduce or discontinue use if you develop loose stools. This side effect may worsen when taking this product in conjunction with other supplements containing magnesium. Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
Science and Quality
Magnesium is an essential nutrient that is necessary for many metabolic activities, including ATP energy production and promoting energy and physical health.
Like calcium, magnesium is readily available through food. Good dietary sources include dairy products, fish, meat, and seafood. It is also abundant in many fruits and vegetables, and whole grains and herbs. Yet, most Americans do not consume enough of this important mineral, and deficiencies are common, particularly in the elderly. 1
- Magnesium helps support the cardiovascular system.1, 2
- Epidemiological studies suggests that high dietary intake of magnesium is associated with healthy blood pressure.3, 4, 5
- Supplementation with magnesium (400 to 600 mg per day) has demonstrated significant effects in promoting and maintaining normal blood pressure values.6,7, 8, 9 This results in less water retention. Less body water reduces the volume of blood pumping through the cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium supports the endothelial lining of the blood vessels.10
- Magnesium supports bone health and parameters of bone formation.
- Magnesium regulates calcium absorption to help maintain bone strength.
- A randomized, parallel, controlled trial with 50 healthy young adult men, consuming 364.5 mg of magnesium showed that magnesium consumption resulted in significant support of bone formation biomarkers, including osteocalcin.11
- Another study involving 139 healthy women showed that consuming 300 mg of magnesium significantly supported physical mobility and function.12
1 Sinatra S, et al. Heart Sense for Women. Washington, DC: LifeLine Press; 2000.
2 Whitaker J. Reversing Hypertension. New York, NY: Warner Books, Inc.; 2000.
3 Joffres MR, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 1987 Feb;45(2):469–75.
4 Witteman JC, et al. Circulation. 1989 Nov;80(5):1320–7.
5 Ascherio A, et al. Circulation. 1992 Nov;86(5):1475–84.
6 Witteman JC, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 1994 Jul;60(1):129–35.
7 Itoh K, et al. Br J Nutr. 1997 Nov;78(5):737–50.
8 Sanjuliani AF, et al. Int J Cardiol. 1996 Oct;56(12):177–83.
9 Dyckner T, Wester PO. Br Med J (Clin Res Ed). 1983 Jun;286(6381):1847–49.
10 Sinatra S, et al. Heart Sense for Women. Washington, DC: LifeLine Press; 2000.
11 Dimai, H. et al. 1998. Daily Oral Magnesium Supplementation Suppresses Bone Turnover in Young Adult Males
12 Veronese, N. et al. 2014. Effect of oral magnesium supplementation on physical performance in healthy elderly women involved in a weekly exercise program: a randomized controlled trial
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.