What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Surprise Complimentary Samples!
Exclusive Sale Offers!
Update or Cancel Anytime!
Additional Product Details
Top Researched Ingredients Support Joint and Bone Health and Everyday Joint Comfort
Altogether Joint & Bone Essentials™:
- Supports healthy joints, joint structure, and cartilage
- Helps maintain normal joint space and width
- Helps support bone structure and strength
- Helps relieve age-related wear and tear and joint aches
- Helps support physical mobility and function
Joint & Bone Essentials helps support healthy joints, cartilage health, bone structure, and strength for comprehensive joint support. Take a look at these cutting-edge ingredients that make Joint & Bone Essentials so effective…
- Glucosamine (1.5 g): Glucosamine is not only wonderful for joint health, but also helps relieve normal age-related joint aches.
- NEM® natural eggshell membrane (500 mg): NEM supports healthy joint comfort and function and research also suggests it may help alleviate joint aches and pains due to normal wear and tear. In a 4-week study, adults took either 500 mg NEM or a placebo while following an exercise routine, rating their exercise induced pain immediately after and then one day after exercising. The NEM group had a significant decrease in post-exercise induced joint pain compared to participants in the placebo group.2
- FruiteX-B® (222 mg): FruiteX-B contains a unique form of boron. Boron intake may help support calcium absorption and help increase vitamin D levels in deficient populations. Calcium and vitamin D help support bone health.3
- MBP® milk protein (40 mg): MBP has the ability to promote the body's natural mechanism for supporting optimal bone structure and normal bone breakdown and formation. Our bodies continuously break down and build bone. The key is to keep this process in balance. That's why the Whitaker Nutrition research team added the powerful, clinically studied MBP to Joint & Bone Essentials—because healthy joints start with strong, healthy bones.
- Vitamin D (2,000 IU): This important vitamin is needed for strong bones and balance, which is why Joint & Bone Essentials includes 2,000 IU vitamin D. It plays a crucial role in maintaining bone structure and strength by aiding in the absorption of calcium and reducing the loss of calcium in the urine. You may already be getting calcium from your multinutrient or a standalone supplement, which is great news, especially when combined with the vitamin D in Joint & Bone Essentials. In addition, vitamin D and calcium are critical nutrients for muscle strength and balance.
Many joint health supplements may only address some aspects of joint health but not address bone or cartilage health when all are necessary for proper joint function. But Joint & Bone Essentials does it all! It helps support healthy joints and bone structure for more comprehensive support.
1 Pavelka K, et al. Arch Intern Med. 2002;162(18):2113–123.
2 Berardi J. PrecisionNutrition. October 9, 2012.
3 Nielsen FH, et al. J Trace Elem Exp Med. 1990;3:45–54.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 4 capsules daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||50 mcg (2,000 IU)||250%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonatefrom eggshell membrane)||50 mg||4%|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (from chitin)||1.5 g||*|
|Eggshell Membrane (NEM®)||500 mg||*|
|Calcium Fructo-Borate (FruiteX-B®)||222 mg||*|
|Milk Protein (MBP®)||40 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica
CONTAINS: SHELLFISH (crab, shrimp), EGG, MILK
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner if you arepregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, oruse any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
NEM® is a registered trademark of ESM Technologies, LLC and is registered in the United States and other countries.
FruiteX-B®, a registered trademark of VDF FutureCeuticals, is manufactured under issued U.S. Patent #5962049 and additional US and Foreign patents and pending patents.
MBP® is a registered trademark of MEGMILK SNOW BRAND Co., Ltd. in the United States of America.
MBP® is protected under multiple U.S. patents.
Science and Quality
Breakthrough MBP® milk protein shown to support bone formation
MBP is a highly bioactive protein fraction found in trace amounts in cow's milk and has the ability to support healthy bone structure. MBP has been shown to support the number of bone-forming osteoblasts and bone formation, regulate the activity of osteoclasts, and support normal bone resorption (breakdown). Plus it helps maintain normal bone metabolism, healthy tissue, and structure.
Because bones are living tissue, they are constantly being broken down and rebuilt in the body, a process called remodeling. In adults, the cycle of remodeling occurs over a period of 3 years. The process is summarized as follows:
- Osteoclasts (bone-destroying cells) are carried to the bone through the blood and attach themselves firmly to the bone. They release acid and enzymes that dissolve the bone tissue, releasing calcium into the blood stream. Once this is complete, they disappear.
- Next, osteoblasts (bone-forming cells) appear and lay down a collagen core, which is coated with a protein that acts as an adhesive to which calcium adheres, forming new bone tissue.
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, researchers found that 40 mg of MBP (the amount in Joint & Bone Essentials) given to menopausal women daily for 6 months helped maintain bone structure compared to placebo. This study also found that urinary levels of a marker associated with bone breakdown (called cross-linked N-telopeptides) were reduced, demonstrating that MBP helped reduce bone resorption (the natural cycle of bone breakdown).
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.