What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Surprise Complimentary Samples!
Exclusive Sale Offers!
Update or Cancel Anytime!
Additional Product Details
The weight loss BREAKTHROUGH you’ve been waiting for!
If you’re struggling to lose weight, I know it can be downright frustrating. But as a cardiologist, I know just how important a healthy weight is for a healthy heart! Especially since excess pounds can impact your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, glucose levels, and more. That’s why losing even just a small amount of weight has such a big payoff. The problem is, we all know that weight loss is hard and we need to put in some work. BUT there are things you can do to help see results and achieve your weight loss goals.
That’s why I’m thrilled to share with you my most advanced weight loss formula yet—Omega-3 SLIM® MAX—that’s also GREAT for your heart. It helps you lose up to 2X the weight in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet and exercise, by shrinking your waistline and improving body mass ratio. And, it also gets to the heart of the (weight loss) matter, by addressing some of the top weight loss challenges men and women face: strength and endurance, lowering stress, supporting normal blood sugar levels…even helping curb emotional eating!
It does ALL of this while being naturally decaffeinated unlike so many weight loss fads out there today. This is so important if you’re dealing with heart health concerns.
Every dose of this weight loss supplement provides you with a non-stimulating, heart healthy way to give your weight loss program a boost. You’ll shed weight while promoting measurable cardiovascular health benefits that come with dropping those excess pounds! The key is to stick with Omega-3 SLIM MAX for at least 90 days while eating a reduced-calorie diet and exercising.
My Omega-3 SLIM MAX weight loss supplement is centered around three secrets for success…
Secret #1: The up-to-2X-the-weight-loss green tea extract that’s great for your heart!
Did you know? The more excess fat and weight you have on your body—especially your midsection—the harder your heart and entire body have to work? That’s why I can’t stress enough just how important it is to maintain a healthy weight. It truly is key for helping take undue stress off your heart!
The great news is I've packed Omega-3 SLIM MAX with clinically studied Greenselect® Phytosome—a highly absorbable, decaffeinated extract of green tea that helps you shed weight without the stimulating effects of caffeine.
In 2 clinical studies, adding Greenselect to a reduced-calorie diet and exercise routine has been shown to help double your weight loss over 24 weeks. In fact one study showed that overweight participants, ages 45–55, took 300 mg Greenselect Phytosome and lost an average of 26 pounds along with a low-calorie diet (reduced by 1,000 cal/day for men; 750 cal/day for women) and exercise regimen. That's 2X the weight loss of the placebo group! That means you can experience more pounds dropped and fat lost—including the fat around your belly! You will also see a reduction in both BMI and your waistline!1,2
Greenselect works so well because of its phytosome technology, which combines decaffeinated green tea with a highly absorbable phospholipid to help with absorption. That means it goes to work quickly, increasing healthy blood levels of green tea catechins, which promote weight loss. And, it stays in your bloodstream for longer periods of time compared to standard green tea—up to 6 hours vs. just 2 hours for regular green tea extract. See the Science & Quality page for the remarkable details!
Secret #2: STEADY blood sugar levels to keep you on track
Your weight, blood sugar, and heart are all related. One affects the other. And supporting steady blood sugar levels is key for sustained and successful weight loss. Because when blood sugar fluctuates, it can lead to detrimental effects on weight gain. Plus, clinical evidence reveals that when significant weight is lost, other measurements of heart health and blood sugar also significantly improve! That’s another reason why I’ve included Greenselect, since clinical evidence reveals that in addition to leading to healthy weight loss, it also supports healthy blood sugar levels.
In addition to Greenselect, I’ve included another clinically studied ingredient for healthy blood sugar support called Crominex® 3+, a highly stable form of the important mineral chromium. Clinical studies on Crominex 3+ suggest that it helps support glycemic control. As an added benefit, it’s also great for your heart since it benefits your cardiovascular system by enhancing endothelial function and supporting healthy lipid profiles.
Secret #3: REDUCED stress-induced cravings and emotional eating
Find yourself reaching for an extra serving of your favorite comfort foods, even when you’re not really hungry? Do you crave sweet or salty foods, when you’re happy, sad, stressed? That’s called "emotional eating." And it can hinder the efforts of both men and women, causing stress and frustration. With omega-3 weight loss supplement Omega-3 SLIM MAX, you now have a way to help reduce stress eating and feel great about it at the same time!
The key is ashwagandha, a popular Indian plant historically used in Ayurvedic tradition—a key health system of India. This natural botanical has been shown in a clinical study to help reduce stress, tension, boost optimism, brighten mood, and promote a greater sense of overall well-being. This is something we can all benefit from, especially when we’re trying to lose weight. What’s unique about ashwagandha is it’s an adaptogen plant, meaning it can easily adapt to its environment, even surviving in some of the harshest climates. Its use as a traditional remedy suggests the same benefits are passed on to you when you take ashwagandha!
Omega-3 SLIM MAX features 600 mg of a “world’s best” form of ashwagandha called KSM-66®—a highly concentrated extract drawn from only the roots of the plant. And, groundbreaking research shows KSM-66 can help decrease all of the following in overweight, stressed individuals:
- Emotional eating
- Uncontrolled eating
- Stress-induced food cravings
- Improvements in strength and endurance
- Significant reduction in cortisol levels (the ‘stress hormone’)
- Notable improvements in contentment and psychological well-being
- Brightened and enhanced moods
Talk about remarkable! Plus, KSM-66 also helps provide an overall higher quality of life. And, like I said earlier, to maintain a healthy heart and weight, you have to make physical activity a part of your daily routine. The key is to find something you enjoy and keep doing it. The great thing about ashwagandha is that research shows it also helps improve cardiovascular endurance to help boost your exercise routine and everyday activities!
In fact, a clinical study found an athlete’s ability to take in, transport, and utilize oxygen as a measure of aerobic endurance was significantly improved in 12 weeks.3
Plus, cinnamon, iodine, and Vitamin D
I’ve included three tried-and-true nutrients for even more support…
Cinnamon—You may think of it for sweet desserts around holiday time, but traditional cultures have used cinnamon at higher doses as a great way to support healthy glucose levels. The cinnamon used in Omega-3 SLIM MAX is True Cinnamon and not the more common cinnamon you may find in your grocery store’s spice aisle—it’s standardized to polyphenols which provide metabolic health benefits.
Vitamin D—This “sunshine vitamin” and all-essential nutrient is growing in importance for the multiple roles it plays in your body! That’s why everybody needs more of it!
Iodine—Iodine is a key determinant of thyroid health. And your thyroid produces the hormones which are responsible for metabolism. That's why I've included 150 mcg of iodine to help support your thyroid since this nutrient isn’t produced by the body.
The heart healthy omega-3s your heart, mind, and body CRAVE
When it comes to weight loss, fat often gets a bad rap. But really, you need fat in your diet to lose weight! Omega-3 fatty acids are some of the best fats you can have in a heart-healthy diet. And growing research suggests that a diet rich in omega-3s works hard to support your overall health. The problem is that most of us aren’t getting enough.
I didn’t pack Omega-3 SLIM MAX with just any omega-3s though. I used CalaMarine® oil, which contains heart healthy DHA and EPA omega-3s in a ratio I prefer, providing the critical omega-3s your cardiovascular system needs and supporting heart-smart weight loss. And since it comes from deep-sea squid—not fish—it's clean tasting and does not cause FISHY BURPS! In fact, 9 out of 10 customers reported no fishy burps with Calamarine!4
Slimming down GUARANTEES impressive cardio benefits
Weight loss isn’t just about seeing a smaller number on the scale, or your clothes fitting looser. Even a small amount of weight loss—just 2–3% of your weight—can have a HUGE impact on your heart and overall health.
Losing excess weight guarantees some amazing results for your heart and overall health. See if you notice healthy improvements in…
- HDL cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol
- Total cholesterol
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar levels
Take control of your weight today!
The exclusive combination of clinically studied ingredients and heart-smart nutrients in Omega-3 SLIM MAX truly make it a one-of-a-kind formula for advanced, SERIOUS weight loss support. Just two easy-to-swallow softgels a day of Omega-3 SLIM® MAX along with a healthy diet and exercise, can help put you back in the driver’s seat of achieving a healthy weight and ultimately a healthier heart. Not only will you experience fat loss and shed pounds—up to 2X more than diet and exercise alone in 3-6 months!—but you’ll look better, feel better, and put yourself on the road to an overall healthier you.
1 Di Pierro F, et al. Alternative Medicine Review 14.2 (2009):154–60.
2 Belcaro G, et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013 (2013):1–7.
3 In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of healthy athletes 20-45 years old, 300 mg of KSM-66 Ashwagandha helped increase endurance and strength.
4 According to a July 2015 Consumer Survey of CalaMarine product users with 118 responses.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 softgels daily. Take 1 before a morning meal, and 1 before an afternoon meal.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%‡|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||13 mcg (520 IU)||65%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75 mcg||50%|
|Chromium (as Crominex® 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® standardized amla extract (fruit), PrimaVie® purified and standardized Shilajit)||200 mcg||571%|
|Ashwagandha Extract (root)(KSM-66®)||300 mg||*|
|CalaMarine® Oil Concentrate♦ (from squid)||250 mg||*|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||70 mg||*|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||40 mg||*|
|Greenselect® Phytosome®||150 mg||*|
|Phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower)|
|Green Tea Extract (leaf, decaffeinated)|
|Cinnamon Extract (bark)||100 mg||*|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
‡ Daily Value (DV) not established
Other ingredients: Sunflower seed oil, gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, carob extract, purified water, sunflower lecithin
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
Crominex®3+, Capros® and PrimaVie® are registered trademarks of Natreon, Inc.
KSM-66® is a registered trademark of Ixoreal Biomed Inc.
CalaMarine® is a registered trademark of Pharma Marine AS.
Greenselect® Phytosome® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
Science and Quality
GreenSelect® Phytosome Green Tea Extract and Phosphatidylcholine
GreenSelect Phytosome is a standardized, decaffeinated green tea extract (60% catechins, 40% EGCG) complexed with phosphatidylcholine, a sunflower phospholipid. In the complex, the polyphenols react naturally with the phospholipids' structures, creating a highly stable complex (the Phytosome) that increases the bioavailability of the polyphenols after oral administration.
- In a 2009 multi-center clinical trial, 100 men and women between the ages of 25 and 60, who were 20-40% over their ideal weight, were randomly divided into 2 groups. One group was given a calorie-restricted diet, while the other group was given the same diet plus 300 mg of GreenSelect Phytosome for 90 days to determine its effects on weight loss. Women followed a 1,350 calorie/day diet, while men were allowed 1,850 calories each day. At the end of the trial, in the GreenSelect group, participants lost on average up to 30 pounds in 90 days. Those following the calorie-restricted diet alone lost an average of 10 pounds. The men in the GreenSelect group also experienced a 12% reduction in waist circumference.1
- In a 2013 24-week randomized, placebo-controlled, and single-blind clinical study, 100 men and women between the ages of 45 and 55, were randomly divided into 2 groups. One group was supplemented with 300 mg of GreenSelect Phytosome along with a calorie-restricted diet and exercise regimen, while the other group only followed a calorie-restricted diet and exercise regimen. Women followed a 750 calorie reduction and men followed a 1,000 calorie reduction. At the end of the study, participants saw significantly reduced weight, BMI, waist circumference, fasting glucose, triglycerides, plasma free radicals, and systolic and diastolic blood pressure compared to the placebo group. Participants taking GreenSelect Phytosome lost an average weight of 26.01 lbs. compared to 13 lbs with diet and exercise alone. At baseline, the GreenSelect Phytosome group had an average weight of 194.88 lbs. and after 24 weeks an average weight of 168.87 lbs., which was a reduction of 26.01 lbs. At baseline, the placebo group had an average weight of 195.99 lbs. and after 24 weeks an average weight of 182.98 lbs., which was a reduction of 13.01 lbs. GreenSelect Phytosome supplements, with exercise and caloric-restriction also significantly increased HDL cholesterol compared to the placebo group.2
Crominex 3+ is a proprietary chromium complex with Amla (Indian Gooseberry Phyllanthus emblica as Capros®) and purified Shilajit (as PrimaVie®, harvested fulvic acids from the Himalayas), designed to increase the safety and effectiveness of chromium.
- In a 12-week clinical study with 117 subjects, 400 mcg Crominex 3+ compared to baseline showed significant improvements in endothelial function (as % Reflection Index or RI), blood glucose, triglycerides, cholesterol (HDL, LDL), glutathione-reduced form (GSH, an antioxidant), and CRP (inflammatory marker).3
Vitamin D is needed to help the body with certain metabolic processes.4 A longitudinal study of 14,916 men found a relationship between levels of vitamin D and cellular health.5
Research has shown that individuals with higher levels of vitamin D are less likely to have symptoms of poor immune health.6
Calamarine is a dietary source for omega-3 essential fatty acids that are derived from calamari, an eco-friendly, sustainable, and renewable food source.
Calamarine raw material is processed by Pharma Marine—in their most modern, state-of-the-art facility—in Norway, home to some of the world's best omega-3 refining companies and scientists. Each batch is processed through a 5-stage production system, with advanced quality control systems to monitor the process from start to finish. The resulting end product is a highly purified, molecularly distilled, neutral-tasting omega-3 concentrate that contains heart healthy DHA and EPA.
Calamari are naturally higher in DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid that is the second most abundant structural lipid in the human body. Your body is not efficient at creating DHA, and as a result it is best to obtain your DHA either through your diet or supplementation. While both EPA and DHA fatty acids cannot be synthesized in the human body and must be obtained from the diet, DHA is the more difficult to obtain.
Omega-3 fatty acids appear to promote cardiovascular health through multiple pathways.7
Ashwagandha is an adaptogen with historical uses in Ayurveda, the traditional remedy system India, to help the body to cope with the effects of stress, tension, and reduced quality of life. As an adaptogen, ashwagandha promotes balance in the body by regulating stress.
KSM-66® is an ashwagandha root extract made by Ixoreal Biomed, created via a process that took 14 years of R&D to develop and refine. KSM-66 Ashwagandha is a high concentration extract drawn using only the roots of the ashwagandha plant. It is produced using the first-of-its-kind extraction process, based on certain "Green-Chemistry" principles, without using alcohol or any other chemical solvents.
KSM-66 Ashwagandha won the "Best Botanical Ingredient" Award for 2013 at Natural Products Expo West (USA), the world's largest trade show and conference on natural products. It was placed in the list of Top 10 Ingredients by the editors of Functional Ingredients magazine. KSM-66 also received the prestigious Frost & Sullivan 2014 "Product Innovation in Botanicals" Award and the 2012 "Innovative Ingredient of the Year" Award at Panacea, South Asia's premier show on natural products.
- In a groundbreaking, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, 50 overweight participants with a history of chronic stress were given 600 mg of KSM-66 a day for 8 weeks or a placebo. Those who took KSM-66® Ashwagandha (compared to the placebo group) experienced significant DECREASES in:
- Emotional eating
- Uncontrolled eating
- Stress-induced food cravings
- Improvements in strength and endurance
- Significant reduction in cortisol levels (the ‘stress hormone’)
- Notable improvements in contentment and psychological well-being8
- In another double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled study, KSM-66 Ashwagandha was analyzed on its effects on endurance and quality of life in healthy/athletic men and women. Forty-nine people received either 300 mg twice daily of KSM-66 (600 mg total) or a placebo. The study found that KSM-66 significantly increased the cardiorespiratory endurance and improved the quality of life.
- For the men out there who enjoy resistance training, a clinical study even measured significant boost to muscle strength and enhanced muscle recovery with a lower body fat % after only 8 weeks.9
- For the women out there—In a clinical study of 55 women, participants felt more sexual arousal and had more successful sexual encounters.10
Iodine is metabolized by the thyroid gland and plays a roll in metabolism. Iodine is an essential part of the diet as it is not produced by the body. The thyroid gland draws iodine from the blood after ingestion to form thyroglobulin which enables the production of thyroid hormones, which are released into circulation when needed.
True Cinnamon Extract
- True cinnamon, not Chinese cinnamon
- Traditional use suggests high cinnamon intake may support healthy glucose levels
- Animal research suggests that cinnamon may have antioxidant properties
1 Di Pierro, et al. Alternative Medicine Review.14.2 (2009):154–60.
2 Belcaro, et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013 (2013):1–7.
3 Usharani P, et al. Preliminary results pending publication.
4 Boucher BJ. Br J Nutr. 1998 Apr;79:315–27.
5 Li H, et al. PLoS Med. 2007 Mar;4(3):e103.
6 Munger KL, et al. JAMA. 2006 Dec;296(23):2832–8.
7 Kris-Etherton PM, et al. Circulation. 2002 Nov;106(21):2747–57.
8 Choudhary D, et al. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2017:22, 96–106.
9 Choudhary B, et al. Ayu 2015:36, 63-68.
10 Dongre S, et al. BioMed Research Intl. 2015; Article ID 284154
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet or exceed those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.