What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Surprise Complimentary Samples!
Exclusive Sale Offers!
Update or Cancel Anytime!
Additional Product Details
Broad-spectrum, microbiome probiotic delivers a variety of healthy gut flora for digestive wellness
Did you know that the health of your gut is tied to your overall wellness? As a practicing naturopathic physician, Dr. Drew Sinatra looks at the digestive system as the foundation for overall health and well-being. That’s why he recommends a probiotic for virtually every patient he sees—there is nothing more critical than restoring balance to the microbiome in your gut. This makes it important to ask yourself if your current probiotic is helping you feel relief from occasional stomach upset, gas, and irregularity. Chances are that your probiotic isn’t even doing a third of the work it should be! To feel this relief, it’s essential you’re feeding your gut with not only the right probiotic strains but the right TYPES of probiotic strains that are guaranteed to make it to your intestines alive in order to build a solid foundation of digestive wellness
Often, many formulas will help feed your gut with billions of beneficial bacteria, but will include just a few strains—and don’t even guarantee the number on the bottle will be alive at expiration. But what science is now learning is that it’s the variety of hardy probiotic strains that helps to support the complex needs of your entire gut microbiome more than the total number of live probiotics in the formula. This ecosystem of trillions of live organisms that live in your gut is made up of not just bacteria, but fungi and yeasts as well. Supporting this variety of gut flora is the KEY to digestive health—and, really, your overall well-being!
Plant-based, doctor-developed support for your gut microbiome
Formulated by practicing naturopathic physician Dr. Drew Sinatra, LifeBiome Gut Restore is today’s microbiome probiotic solution for everyday gut health support and overall wellness. In fact, Dr. Sinatra considers it an ESSENTIAL that everyone should be taking. Each dose of Gut Restore is delivered to your intestines using SMART-Release technology to ensure the probiotics make it to your gut ALIVE where they can go to work.
Plus, it’s vegetarian, and formulated without artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and colors and is made without gluten, dairy, soy, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, and eggs. As a dad himself, Dr. Sinatra knows exactly what he wants and doesn’t want for his own family, and he uses those same principles in the formulations he brings to his patients.
Each once-daily capsule goes BEYOND traditional probiotics for healthy gut function and regularity
Gut Restore goes beyond what a traditional probiotic can provide. Each tiny capsule contains 6 billion live organisms in 11 hardy probiotic strains. Plus unlike most other probiotics, it includes a unique blend of fermented botanicals. The end result:
- Comfortable digestion
- A healthy GI tract and improved quality of life
- Normal bowel movements
- Reduced occasional constipation and discomfort
- A happier microbiome—a vital part of overall wellness!
4 specialized digestive health blends help restore balance in the gut microbiome
With today’s overprocessed foods, higher sugar intake, stress, and pollutants in our environment, it’s vital you’re feeding your gut a variety of probiotic strains. That’s why Dr. Drew Sinatra included many of the top clinically validated and hardy strains in four specialized microbiome blends for everyday gut health support.
- Soil-Based Probiotic Blend: Centuries ago, we got plenty of these soil-based organisms (often referred to as SBOs or spore-forming bacteria) from our diet, because our foods were grown in rich, organic, living soil. But today’s overfarmed and nutrient-stripped soil has become almost sterile, which makes getting these SBOs in a supplement incredibly important. Their spore coating makes them incredibly resilient, so they can actually survive the harsh acid in your stomach, which means they can efficiently be delivered to their desired location: the intestines. Ordinary probiotics typically disintegrate before even making it to your intestines! Gut Restore contains 3 potent SBOs: B. clausii SNZ 1971 and clinically validated B. subtilis DE111® and B. coagulans MTCC 5856—also known as LactoSpore®—which has been shown to improve gas, bowel movements, and stool consistency
- Yeast-Based Probiotic Blend: While beneficial yeast is often overlooked when it comes to digestive health, the truth is that these essential fungi are needed for a healthy microbiome and play a substantial role in maintaining health. They are critical for establishing balance throughout the GI tract, and for crowding out the undesirable yeast you DON’T want. Dr. Drew Sinatra included S. boulardii DBVPG 6763 and S. cerevisiae CNCM 1-3856—the most common yeast found in your GI tract.
- Lactic Acid-Based Probiotic Blend: Bifidobacteria and lactobacilli are normal inhabitants of the GI tract and essential for maintaining a healthy microbial flora. These particular lactic acid probiotic strains have been carefully selected to cover both the small and the large intestine. Gut Restore includes L. acidophilus LA02 (DSM 21717), L. plantarum LP01 (LMG P-21021), L. rhamnosus GG ATCC 53103, B. bifidum BB01 (DSM 22892), B. longum BL03 (DSM 16603), and B. lactis HN019™, which has impressive clinical research showing that it significantly improves the amount of time it takes for food to pass through your colon.
- Fermented Botanical Blend: You know that fermented foods like sauerkraut and kombucha are great for your gut health. But how many of us eat enough of these foods to make a real difference? Dr. Sinatra included a unique blend of three traditionally used fermented botanicals—organic turmeric, organic ginger, and chlorella. The fermentation process makes these superfoods easier to digest, and together they complement the beneficial action of the probiotics.
Guaranteed delivery to your gut with controlled SMART-Release technology
Whereas ordinary probiotic capsules may disintegrate after just 5 minutes of ingestion, Gut Restore capsules feature advanced SMART-Release technology—the most innovative delayed-release system there is! These innovative capsules don’t begin disintegrating until 50 minutes AFTER ingestion and release over a 20-minute period.
This ensures the contents remain active and are protected and released after the capsules have exited the harsh environment of the stomach and entered the intestinal tract. This is exactly where you want them to be for maximum effectiveness!
What’s NOT in Gut Restore is just as important as what IS
Part of the LifeBiome family of digestive products, Gut Restore adheres to Dr. Sinatra’s commitment to developing "green and clean" formulas. He’s ensured it is vegetarian, formulated without artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and colors and is gluten, dairy, and soy free and made without shellfish, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, and eggs.
Formulated by a practicing, board-certified naturopathic doctor
In his practice, Dr. Drew Sinatra sees firsthand how an imbalanced microbiome can affect even the healthiest of patients, leaving them feeling less than stellar and frustrated with digestive distress. Here’s what he has to say about Gut Restore…
“As a practicing naturopathic doctor, I look at the digestive system as the foundation for overall health and well-being. Keeping the gut microbiome balanced is very important in today’s modern world. And I am very excited to offer Gut Restore as a revolutionary probiotic formula designed to provide everyday support to help restore digestive balance to the gut microbiome. I truly believe that taking a well-rounded probiotic like Gut Restore is a must.”
The truth is that many ordinary probiotics only contain a few strains of bacteria and instead focus on the billions of probiotics in their formulas—and don’t even guarantee them at expiration! This completely ignores the all-important role that variety of bacteria, fungi and yeast plays in digestive health and the health of your microbiome. That’s why Dr. Sinatra just KNEW he had to make the same diverse probiotic strains he recommends to his own patients available to YOU, so that you can also have the chance to restore balance to your gut flora and experience comfortable digestion. Try Dr. Drew Sinatra’s Gut Restore today and pair it with his LifeBiome Gut Enzymes and Gut Soothe for comprehensive digestive support!
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Microbiome Probiotic Blend (72.5 mg) |
B. coagulans MTCC 5856 (LactoSpore®),
B. subtilis (DE111®),
B. clausii SNZ 1971 MTCC 5980
Lactic Acid-Based Probiotics
B. lactis (HN019™),
B. bifidum DSM 22892,
B. longum DSM 16603,
L. acidophilus DSM 21717,
L. plantarum LMG P-21021,
L. rhamnosus GG ATCC 53103
S. boulardii DBVPG 6763 (BiOOtic™),
S. cerevisiae CNCM l-3856
|6.5 billion CFU||+|
|Fermented Botanicals |
Organic turmeric, organic ginger, chlorella
|*Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, maltodextrin, rice hulls, gellan gum, silica
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.Keep out of reach of children.
DE111® is a registered trademark of Deerland Enzymes, Inc.
LactoSpore® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
HN019™ is a trademark of Fonterra™ Limited.
BiOOtic™ is a trademark of Gnosis SpA.
Due to the nature of these ingredients, color variation may occur.
Science and Quality
Gut Restore contains a Soil-Based Probiotic Blend consisting of three spore-forming soil-based probiotic strains:
- Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 (LactoSpore®):
Two particular studies have shown positive effects with 2 billion CFU using LactoSpore® B. coagulans. One randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with 31 participants showed that 2 billion CFU of LactoSpore B. coagulans reduced GI discomfort compared to placebo over a
90-day study period with individuals also reporting an improvement in quality of life.1
- Bacillus subtilis (DE111®):
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled randomized study, 50 adults took 1 billion CFU of DE111 B. subtilis daily for 90 days. The subjects consuming the B. subtilis saw a significant increase in normal stools based on scoring according to the Bristol Stool Chart by days 75–90 compared to placebo. The results indicate that DE111 consumption promotes stool regularity, digestive health, improved bowel movements and healthy intestinal transit while improving occasional constipation or diarrhea.2
- Bacillus clausii SNZ-1971:
B. clausii is a spore-forming bacterial strain that is found in soil and in the GI tract. The strain is specifically found in alkaline nitrate-rich soil, where it converts nitrate to nitrite.
Natural strains of yeast are found in the soil, surface of plants, and in insects and warm-blooded animals. Gut Restore provides two unique yeast-based probiotics of the Saccharomyces genera, which are normal components of the gut microbiome.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3856:
The Human Microbiome Project cohort conducted a study on 317 human stool samples from 147 volunteers. Results showed that S. cerevisiae was the most prominent fungal genera present in the samples with a prevalence of 92.2%. This suggests that S. cerevisiae is a commensal in the human GI tract and part of the core gut mycobiome.3
- Saccharomyces boulardii DBVPG 6763 (BiOOtic®):
S. boulardii is a common fungal inhabitant in the GI tract and plays an important role in supporting intestinal health. This genome-sequenced yeast-based S. boulardii strain is called BiOOtic. BiOOtic is prestigiously produced in Sant’Antonino, Switzerland with halal, kosher, and non-GMO project verified certifications.
Lactic Acid-Based Blend
Gut Restore contains a blend of three Bifidobacteria and three Lactobacilli strains, featuring clinically researched and genotypically documented strain Bifidobacterium lactis HN019™ (shown to be bile and acid resistant) plus Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG.
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019:
One triple-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study on 100 adults consuming either 1.8 Billion CFU B. lactis HN019, 17.2 Billion CFU B. lactis HN019 or placebo found a significant decrease in gut transit time for the B. lactis groups. Subjects in the B. lactis groups also reported significant improvement in gastrointestinal symptoms such as regurgitation, flatulence, nausea, irregular bowel movements, abdominal pain, gurgling, and constipation.4
Another 4-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that consumption of varying levels of B. lactis HN019 including 1 Billion CFU daily helped maintain a balanced environment in the gastrointestinal tract and the overall bifidobacteria and lactobacilli population increased as well.5
- Bifidobacterium bifidum BB01 (DSM 22892)
- Bifidobacterium longum BL03 (DSM 16603)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02 (DSM 21717)
- Lactobacillus plantarum LP01 (LMG P-21021)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG ATCC 53103
Fermented Botanical Blend
The Fermented Botanical Blend includes a trusted brand of fermented botanicals called FermaPro® which works in conjunction with the Gut Restore probiotic blend to provide complete and comprehensive support for and coverage of the microbiome. The fermentation process used in the Fermented Botanical Blend helps enrich foods by fermenting them with beneficial bacteria, a practice that dates back thousands of years.6
UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY: DRcaps® vegetarian capsules
DRcaps vegetarian SMART-Release capsules have been scientifically studied to be acid-resistant and protect against early disintegration in the stomach. In 2013, an independent research laboratory (Bio-Images Research, in Glasgow, Scotland) conducted a human in-vivo study to evaluate the disintegration behavior of the DRcaps in human subjects.
Approximately 30 minutes after consuming a small meal, eight subjects swallowed one DRcaps filled with radio label and 150 mL of room temperature water. Gamma scintigraphy images showed that disintegration occurred approximately 45 minutes later than the immediate release capsules of approximately 5 minutes. The mean time of onset release was 52 minutes, right as the capsules were about to leave the stomach. Most of the release completion occurred in the small intestine. 7
In a separate in-vitro disintegration test of DRcaps with simulated gastric fluid of pH 1.2, capsules resisted rupture for at least 30 minutes (DRcaps Capsules Performance Characteristics). This simulation of gastric and intestinal fluids proved that the capsules would release at different points based on the surrounding pH level.7
1 Majeed M, et al. World J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2016; Apr;32(4):60.
2 Cuentas A M, et al. J Prob Health 2017; 5: 189.
3 Nash AK, et al. Microbiome. 2017; 5. 10.1186.
4 Waller PA, et al. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 2011; 46. 1057–64.
5 Ahmed M, et al. The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging. 2007; 11. 26–31.
6 Chilton, S. N. Nutrients 2015; 7. 390–404.
7 Unpublished. DRCaps® Capsules Achieve Delayed Release Properties for Nutritional Ingredients in Human Clinical Study. 2014.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.