What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Surprise Complimentary Samples!
Exclusive Sale Offers!
Update or Cancel Anytime!
Additional Product Details
Unique combination of Citrus Bergamot, Tocotrienols and Vitamin C in Advanced Cholesterol Solutions
When it comes to cholesterol, it's more than just managing to a specific “good” level of cholesterol. It’s about maintaining healthy cholesterol levels while balancing your lipid levels, maintaining healthy triglycerides, and maintaining healthy blood glucose levels.
Clinically studied extract with cholesterol-balancing benefits
Clinically studied BPF® Bergamot Polyphenolic Fraction1 comes from the Bergamot orange—a small, fragrant orange grown predominantly along the southern coast of Calabria, Italy. You may be familiar with citrus fruit if you drink Earl Grey tea.
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 237 subjects saw a significant support of triglyceride levels after consuming 500 mg of BPF.
The same study also showed a significant support of healthy HDL, LDL, and blood sugar levels. This is all GREAT NEWS for your cholesterol and your overall heart health.
Plus potent antioxidants to protect against cholesterol oxidation
In addition to BPF, I included a powerful vitamin E complex with both tocotrienols and tocopherols, and 50 mg of vitamin C , a water soluble antioxidant to provide support against free radicals.
1Produced by H&AD srl Italy
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily, preferably before a meal. For additional support, take 1 capsule twice daily.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50 mg||56%|
|Bergamot Orange Extract |
(whole fruit) (38% polyphenols comprised
of neoeriocitrin, naringin, and neohesperidin,
|Tocotrienol and Tocopherol Complex|
(from palm fruit)
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
Bergamonte® and Bergamot Polyphenolic Fraction® are registered trademarks of HP Ingredients.
Science and Quality
The importance of cholesterol
Cholesterol is a soft, wax-like substance that is found in each of your cells, as well as in your bloodstream. Approximately 75% of it is produced in your liver and about 25% comes from diet. Your body needs cholesterol to:
- synthesize vitamin D
- produce hormones and digestive acids
- keep your cell membranes functioning properly
It's important to maintain healthy cholesterol levels for a strong cardiovascular system, as well as overall good health.
Double-blind, placebo-controlled study results
- Bergamonte polyphenolic fraction (BPF) was compared to a placebo in a study of 237 men and women. In the double-blind study, researchers divided subjects into 3 different groups. Each group was divided into 3 subgroups and received either 500 mg/day BPF (69 subjects), 1,000 mg/day BPF (70 subjects), or placebo (66 subjects) for 30 days. At the end of the trial, researchers found BPF:
- Helped promote healthy total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides
- Supported healthy LDL cholesterol levels
- Supported healthy blood glucose levels (all results statistically significant compared to placebo)
- The same study confirms that double the dose of Bergamonte (1,000 mg) was even more effective at supporting key blood lipid markers, as well as supporting LDL cholesterol molecules against oxidation, proving this remarkable citrus extract an effective option for improving critical measurements of heart health.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.