What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Ongoing Savings + FREE Shipping
Exclusive Offers + Free Samples
Flexibility — Update or Cancel Anytime
Additional Product Details
CalaMarine® Omega-3 is a clean and sustainable way to boost your dietary intake of healthy omega-3s
My CalaMarine Omega-3 is the same trusted CalaMarine found in all of my Omega Q Plus® products, giving you my recommended ratio of DHA to EPA for heart and whole-body support.
Bodies of research indicates that a diet rich in DHA omega-3’s helps support not only your heart and vascular system, but also cognitive function, blood lipids and eye health. This isn’t surprising, given the fact that DHA comprises the majority of the Omega-3 fatty acids in the brain and eyes. But DHA is harder to obtain through diet alone, and ordinary fish oils typically give you more EPA than DHA.
Both EPA and DHA are important for heart health. In fact, one clinical study showed that omega-3s can provide support for cardiovascular health and healthy blood lipids.
Good for your heart and for our global ecosystem
When you take CalaMarine Omega-3 for your own good health, you can also feel great about the fact that this oil is sustainably sourced and won’t upset our delicate global ecosystem, like over-fishing for ordinary fish oil has done.
Most fish-sourced omega-3s come from sardines and anchovies. And the growing demand for fish oil has seriously depleted stocks of these fish, which is a threat to the ecology of our oceans.
But the omega-3s in CalaMarine come from calamari (squid) that are caught in pristine South American waters and have a very short life cycle, meaning there is a constantly renewing supply and no threat of over-fishing.
The squid is then processed in a state-of-the-art Norwegian facility, yielding a clean oil that’s easy on your digestive system, with no unpleasant smell. And, it isn’t the least bit “fishy” tasting…in fact it has no taste at all! 9 out of 10 CalaMarine users reported NO FISHY BURPS!*
*According to a July 2015 Qualtrics Consumer Study of CalaMarine product users with 118 responses.
Scientific Research Results Confirm the Benefits of A Diet Rich in DHA
Growing research shows DHA and EPA is the omega-3 combination your body needs most…
- DHA and EPA help your blood pressure
- DHA helps support your vascular system
- DHA supports your mood and cognitive function
- DHA supports your blood lipids
- Your eyes require DHA for normal function
In a 2 softgel daily dose of CalaMarine Omega-3, you get 570 mg of DHA and 250 mg of EPA—a heart healthy balance that I highly recommend.
Make the switch to my heart healthy source of omega-3s
For reasons both therapeutic and ecologically sustainable, I believe CalaMarine Omega-3 is the very best source of heart healthy omega-3s. And my CalaMarine Omega-3 supplement makes it easy for you to get the exact DHA-to-EPA omega-3 ratio I recommend for your heart and overall good health!
You can safely add CalaMarine Omega-3 to any of my omega formulas you’re already taking for extra heart health support. Or you can use it as a stand-alone omega-3 in your supplement regimen. Get started today with this exceptional heart health supplement!
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 softgels once daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 2 softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|CalaMarine® Oil Concentrate (from squid)||2 g||‡|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||570 mg||‡|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||330 mg||‡|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
‡Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, lemon oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), rosemary oil, ascorbyl palmitate (preservative)
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
CalaMarine® is a registered trademark of Pharma Marine AS.
Science and Quality
A high-quality source of heart healthy DHA
The ability of the body to convert plant-based omega-3s (ALA) to EPA, and subsequently DHA, is very low even in healthy individuals. And DHA is especially difficult to obtain from plant-based omega-3s. Virtually no DHA is converted from ALA.
Research shows that DHA and EPA supplementation has a signficant effect on promoting normal blood pressure levels.
- A randomized trial enrolling 89 subjects found that subjects that took fish oil experienced significant support for not only blood pressure, but triglycerides, total cholesterol, CRP and LDL cholesterol as well!
EPA and DHA have been shown to provide support for blood lipids, including triglycerides, HDL cholesterol and LDL cholesterol, all important measures of cardiovascular health.
Brain and cognitive health
- DHA is highly concentrated in the brain, comprising the majority of the EFAs found there.
- A randomized, double-blind clinical trial, consisting of 65 healthy adults taking high DHA to EPA concentration fish oil, showed support for healthy cerebral blood flow and an improvement in reaction time.
- Studies show that a higher DHA intake supports eye health. (Stough, 2012)
- DHA makes up a large percentage of the fatty acids found in the rod outer segments of the eyes’ photoreceptors, making it the predominant essential fatty acid in the retina.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.