Dr. David Williams
Support healthy blood flow, blood pressure, and healthy levels of HDL, LDL, and total cholesterol
What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Ongoing Savings + FREE Shipping
Exclusive Offers + Free Samples
Flexibility — Update or Cancel Anytime
Additional Product Details
Gooseberries and soybeans: nature's odd couple for a healthy heart
Total CardioCover® contains research doses of 2 potent phytonutrients—nattokinase, from the Japanese soybean, and AmlaMax®, a special extract of wild Indian gooseberry—to support your cardiovascular system.
Japanese wonder provides support for healthy blood flow and blood pressure
Nattokinase helps support heart health by promoting normal blood flow and blood pressure. But not all nattokinase is created equal. The nattokinase Dr. Williams recommends was developed with a special patented process that removes the vitamin K from the natto extract. It also includes the full research dosage of 2,000 FU (fibrin units) of nattokinase per day, which is very important to its effectiveness.
Derived from a 1,000-year-old traditional Japanese breakfast food, NSK-SD40 nattokinase is made from non-GMO soybeans fermented with a proprietary form of bacteria. Backed by rigorous scientific research, NSK-SD40 is a highly potent and well-researched form of nattokinase. It’s shown to help support healthy levels of enzymes that maintain blood flow and healthy blood pressure levels.
Indian berry is a unique heart helper
Total CardioCover® also contains AmlaMax, a standardized extract of amla, the wild variety of Indian gooseberry.
A rigorous clinical study found that taking 500 mg of AmlaMax a day helps support healthy levels of LDL, HDL, and total cholesterol and may help support a healthy inflammatory response. The study was performed over a 6-month period.
Total CardioCover® is one of the best ways to promote cardiovascular health. Once you start taking it, both you and your doctor will be impressed with your lab results.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily—1 capsule with morning meal and 1 capsule before going to bed.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Amla Extract (fruit)(AmlaMax®)||250 mg||*|
|Nattokinase (from soy)(NSK-SD40®)||25 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, dicalcuim phosphate, magnesium stearate, silica
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you take warfarin or other blood thinning products, or are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
AmlaMax® is a registered trademark of Dolcas Biotech, LLC.
NSK-SD40® is a registered trademark of JBSL.
Each capsule provides 1,000 FU (fibrin units)of nattokinase activity.
Science and Quality
- In a study of 12 healthy Japanese men, after a single dose of 2,000 FU of nattokinase or a placebo, individuals consuming nattokinase saw a significant improvement in several enzymes that maintain healthy blood flow.1
- In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial, 74 participants received either 2,000 FU of nattokinase or of placebo daily for 8 weeks. This study suggests that nattokinase may help support normal blood pressure. Plasma rennin also decreased significantly among those taking natto for 8 weeks.2
- While a noticeable difference is found after three months, by six months, 500 mg/day of AmlaMax has been shown to provide support for healthy levels of HDL, LDL, and total cholesterol.3
1Kurosawa, Y. et al. 2015.
2Kim JY, et al. Hypertens Res. 2008;31(8):1583–8.
3Antony B, et al. Indian J Clin Biochem. 2008;23(4):378–81.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.