Fast, powerful joint relief in just one week
What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Ongoing Savings + FREE Shipping
Exclusive Offers + Free Samples
Flexibility — Update or Cancel Anytime
Additional Product Details
Instaflex Advanced quickly gets to the root cause of your joint discomfort
Instaflex® Advanced was developed by Dr. David Katz—director and co-founder of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center and director of integrative medicine at Griffin Hospital as well as chief medical advisor for Instaflex. Instaflex Advanced is a fast-acting supplement that boosts joint health and function, eases joint discomfort, and increases mobility and flexibility, all without glucosamine and chondroitin.
In fact, studies show one of the superstar ingredients in this joint relief supplement is twice as powerful as glucosamine plus chondroitin and extremely effective at targeting the root cause of joint discomfort and providing relief, rather than simply masking your aching joints.
Instaflex Advanced gives you these powerful ingredients:
- AprèsFlex is a highly concentrated form of Boswellia serrata, which has effectively helped with joint discomfort for thousands of years, especially in the knees. Clinical studies show AprèsFlex can significantly improve discomfort in as little as 7 days, with results improving with continued daily use. AprèsFlex helps switch off pro-inflammatory cytokines (small signaling proteins) and mediators.
- UC-II® Collagen is a patented form of undenatured type II collagen. It’s considered to be a much more powerful alternative to glucosamine chondroitin. Studies show that 40 mg of UC-II is 2X more effective than 1,500 mg of glucosamine and 1,200 mg of chondroitin at improving joint discomfort. And it’s safe if you have a shellfish allergy.
- Turmeric is the bright yellow spice that’s used in many Indian dishes. Its main constituent is a compound called curcumin.
- Resveratrol is natural polyphenolic compound, commonly associated with wine, that has powerful antioxidant properties that support joint health.
- BioPerine is a black pepper extract that can help support the absorption of nutrients.
Instaflex Advanced is manufactured under strict FDA guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). The ingredients you find in Instaflex Advanced are carefully sourced to ensure maximum purity and potency, from the U.S. and around the world.
Ingredients and Dosage
Adult Usage: Take one (1) capsule a day with water
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Turmeric Extract (rhizome)|
(standardized to min 95% curcuminoids)
(from Japanese Knotweed Root Extract)
|AprèsFlex®-Boswellia serrata Extract (resin)||100 mg||†|
|UCII® (3% Type II Collagen)||40 mg||†|
|Total Collagen||10 mg||†|
|Hyaluronic Acid (from Sodium Hyaluronate)||5 mg||†|
|Black Pepper Extract (fruit)(standardized to min 95% piperine)(BioPerine®)||5 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose, potassium chloride, magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide and FD&C Blue #1.
PRECAUTIONS: Use only as directed. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition or use any medications. For adult use only.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep product at room temperature and humidity (59-86°F, 40% RH)
AprèsFlex® is a registered trademark of Laila Nutraceuticals exclusively licensed to PL Thomas - Laila Nutra LLC. International patents pending.
UC-II® is a registered trademark and patented product of InterHealth N.I.
BioPerine® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corp.
Science and Quality
Clinically Researched Ingredients Help Reduce Joint Discomfort Starting in as Little as 7 Days
In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study, 59 subjects with stiff, achy joints took 100 mg of AprèsFlex or a placebo daily for 30 days. Three tests were used to measure discomfort, stiffness and physical function—and in all 3, AprèsFlex came out on top. 1
- In a measure of pain intensity, AprèsFlex showed a 14.8% better reduction than the placebo starting in just 7 days.
- In a measure of daily functions hindered by discomfort, AprèsFlex showed a 16.3% better reduction starting in just 7 days.
- And after 30 days, those taking AprèsFlex reported a 40.1% improvement in joint comfort…a 41.3% improvement in stiffness…and a 38.8% improvement in functional ability.
UC-II is a clinically tested, patented form of undenatured type II collagen that helps support joint health. Unlike most of the commercially available collagen supplements which are denatured or hydrolysed, UC-II is manufactured through a patented, low-temperature, non-enzymatic manufacturing process that preserves the natural levels of undenatured type II collagen as well as its biological activity. UC-II works in the small intestine through a process called oral tolerization to aid in the health of type II collagen in the joints.
The Science Behind UC-II
UC-II can help alleviate joint discomfort as well as improve flexibility and mobility in physically active, healthy individuals. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, pilot study, healthy subjects experiencing joint discomfort upon strenuous exercise took either 40 mg of UC-II or placebo while continuing their normal diet and exercise regimens. Subjects were tested at 30-day intervals from baseline to 120 days And the results were impressive: 2
- Significant improvement in knee extension at 90 (compared to baseline) and 120 days (compared to baseline and placebo).
- The minimum time to onset of joint discomfort (while exercising) was significantly better than baseline at day 90 and day 120. No significant changes in placebo.
- Maximum time to offset joint discomfort (after exercising) was significantly faster at day 60, 90, and 120 compared to baseline.
1Vishal A, et al. Int J Med Sci. 2011;8(7):615–22.
2Crowley D, et al. Int J Med Sci. 2009;6(6):312–21.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.