Dr. Joseph Pergolizzi
Instaflex Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream 2oz.
Fast-acting, penetrating relief from everyday aches and pains of sore muscles and joints
- • Extra strength relief from arthritis, joint, and muscle pain
- • 2X the pain fighting ingredients as original Instaflex
- • Absorbs quickly with no greasy residue
- • Doctor-formulated, dermatologist tested
What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Ongoing Savings + FREE Shipping
Exclusive Offers + Free Samples
Flexibility — Update or Cancel Anytime
Additional Product Details
Say goodbye to your
Great for nighttime pain
Double the menthol
Instaflex Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream delivers more menthol power than original Instaflex, plus 2X the pain-fighting ingredients.
Instaflex Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream absorbs rapidly through your skin, leaving no greasy residue, while quickly numbing your pain receptors for rapid relief. As you rub it in, you’ll gently stimulate circulation to the affected area, soothing muscles and joints and amplifying the cooling sensation of relief—right where you need it!
Instaflex Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream contains a proprietary blend of essential oxygenated oil with more menthol to provide fast-acting, penetrating, extra strength relief for your toughest aches and pains, even arthritis.
Why you'll love the family of Instaflex Pain Relief Creams
Fast acting and deep penetrating
By an internationally recognized pain expert
And suitable for sensitive skin
With a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Customers Love Instaflex Pain Relief Cream
Meet Dr. Joseph Pergolizzi
Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream was formulated by internationally recognized Dr. Joseph Pergolizzi, an actively practicing physician and highly sought-after pain relief instructor, treating patients in his advanced Florida practice.
Ingredients and Dosage
Uses: temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, sprains, bruises
Directions: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area no more than 3–4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
|Menthol (2.5%)||Topical Analgesic|
|Methyl Salicylate (10%)||Topical Analgesic|
Inactive ingredients: C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-7, Oxygenated Corn Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate-20, Water
Warnings: For external use only. Use only as directed.
Do not use with a heating pad, it may blister skin; on open wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area
When using this product avoid contact with eyes; do not bandage tightly
Stop use and consult a doctor if: skin redness or excessive skin irritation develops; condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days; symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information: Keep product at room temperature and humidity [59–86°F (15–30°C), 40% RH]. Do not freeze.
Science and Quality
Menthol & methyl salicylate for safe, effective pain relief
Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream contains menthol—an effective OTC pain reliever that provides pain relief by acting as a counterirritant. This means that the sensation menthol creates replaces the pain sensation. When used topically, menthol produces feelings of coolness followed by warmth. However, it does not actually warm the skin.
Methyl salicylate, a compound naturally present in wintergreen oil, is also considered a pain-relieving counterirritant, but is thought to affect different receptors than menthol. Both ingredients were included in Instaflex Extra Strength Pain Relief because they are recognized as safe and effective for pain relief, backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
Essential oils and ancient practices: How oil, oxygen, and sunshine soothe skin
In the 1950s and '60s, Professor Pierre Baranger—a member of the Pasteur Institute's scientific team—traveled throughout India studying the powers of oils. These oils were known throughout the East for their exceptional restorative virtues.
Upon further study into the soothing qualities of oils, Baranger became perplexed as to why modern doctors in the mainland cities weren't using the oils. Local healers informed him that it was because modern doctors didn't know the secret to properly preparing the oils. To truly harness its natural powers, the oil first had to be exposed to sun and open air for 20 years. Using all he had learned from the medicine men of India, Baranger was able to pioneer a process that replicates 20 years of oxygenation in just three days. This allowed him to introduce these powerful soothing oils to the West.
Dr. Pergolizzi was first introduced to the benefits of oxygenated oil while traveling through Germany. This inspired Dr. Pergolizzi to learn more about oxygenated oil, the history of its use, and how he could best incorporate it into his own pain-relief treatments.
The unique features of this oxygenated oil unlock a world of potential for both soothing and moisturizing skin.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that adhere to strict standards set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Who should use Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream? Adults and children 12 years of age and older. Individuals may be experiencing mild to moderate pain associated with minor arthritis, backaches, muscle aches, strains and sprains, bruises, and joint pain. For children under 12 years of age, please consult with the child’s pediatrician or doctor before using this product.
- How often can I apply Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream? The cream can be applied no more than 3–4 times daily.
- How much cream should be applied to the desired area? Apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area. Massage into area until thoroughly absorbed into skin.
- How long does it take for Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream to work? This product provides powerful pain relief starting in minutes and lasts for hours.
- Can Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Cream be used with a heating pad? No, Instaflex® should NEVER be used with a heating pad, as it may cause blistering of the skin.
- Can Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Cream be used on sunb3urned, blistered or damaged skin? No, Instaflex® should NEVER be applied to injured or irritated (e.g., cut, scraped, sunburned) skin.
- Can this be used prior to or immediately after bathing? Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Cream should not be applied immediately before, during, or after activities that increase skin temperature (e.g. bathing in hot water, swimming, sunbathing). Wait until your skin has cooled before applying the cream.
- Is Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Cream vegan/vegetarian? Yes, this product does not contain any ingredients of animal origin.
- What is the shelf life? 36 months.
- Where is Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Cream made? Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Relief cream is manufactured in the United States with ingredients of domestic and international origin at a facility that is certified to operate under FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and has been approved for drug products.
- How should I store Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Cream? Keep product at room temperature and humidity [59–86°F (15–30°C), 40% RH]. Do not freeze.
- Has Instaflex® Extra Strength Pain Cream been tested on animals? No, this product has not been tested on animals.
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.