Dr. David Williams
Digestive Enzyme Advantage
Helps break down food for healthy, comfortable digestion
What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Ongoing Savings + FREE Shipping
Exclusive Offers + Free Samples
Flexibility — Update or Cancel Anytime
Additional Product Details
Digestive Enzyme Advantage helps support healthy, comfortable digestion
Healthy, comfortable digestion is not always guaranteed. That's why there's Digestive Enzyme Advantage™. This formula helps break down hard-to-digest foods, including complex carbohydrates, starches, fats, sugars, and even protein so you can eat more of the foods you love with less discomfort.
It all starts with a broad range of digestive enzymes that naturally help break down fats, sugars, carbohydrates, lactose, and proteins, including casein (protein found in milk and dairy products).
Specialized herbal blend helps support comfortable digestion
Digestive Enzyme Advantage also gives you stomach-soothing herbs, including gentian extract, and dandelion root to support a healthy intestinal tract and keep you comfortable. This helps you experience optimal intestinal function and efficient digestion of the foods that you eat.
Digestive Enzyme Blend serves as a foundation for digestive health
Digestive Enzyme Advantage also provides a unique digestive enzyme blend including a wide range of plant-based digestive enzymes to promote digestion of protein, carbohydrate and fats in the foods you eat.
This blend is a comprehensive, plant-based enzyme blend that serves as a foundation for digestive health. The enzymes in the blend were selected for their broad pH stability and were combined to provide enzymatic activity throughout the entire gastrointestinal tract.
This blend consists of:
- Three separate proteases and peptidase to digest proteins into amino acids over a wide pH range.
- Amylase and glucoamylase, which break down carbohydrates.
- Acid maltase to address the maltose that can be inefficiently digested from starchy foods such as rice, potatoes and pasta.
- Alpha galactosidase and invertase to break down sugars commonly found in grains, beans and other legumes, and cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage.
- Lactase to address milk lactose, which is especially important for some individuals.
- Lipase, which breaks down dietary fat into glycerol and fatty acids.
From your first bite to the last, Digestive Enzyme Advantage will improve your digestive health so you can eat the foods you love with more comfort.
What Our Customers Say:
"Good product to take with probiotics. You will feel good in the gut all day & night."*
— Online Review
*Results may vary.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule as needed before a meal.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Digestive Enzyme Blend|
Protease (from A. oryzae, A. niger, A. melleus), Amylase (from A. oryzae), Alpha Galactosidase (from A. niger), Glucoamylase (from A. niger), Lactase (from A. oryzae), Invertase (from S. cerevisiae), Lipase (from C. rugosa, A. niger, R. oryzae), Acid Maltase (from R. oryzae), Peptidase (from A. oryzae)
|Soothing Herbal Blend|
Gentian Extract (root), Dandelion Extract (root)
|Ox Bile Powder (from bovine)||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate
Precautions: This product is not meant to treat, cure,or prevent celiac disease or gluten intolerance.Consult a health care practitioner before use if youare pregnant or nursing, have a serious medicalcondition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.