What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Ongoing Savings + FREE Shipping
Exclusive Offers + Free Samples
Flexibility — Update or Cancel Anytime
Additional Product Details
Total CardioCover + Magnesium gives you cardiovascular support with an added boost
Dr. Williams' Total CardioCover® + Magnesium includes a unique combination of NSK-SD40® nattokinase, AmlaMax®, and magnesium for complete cardiovascular support and total body well-being.
Japanese wonder provides support for healthy blood flow
Derived from a 1,000-year-old traditional Japanese breakfast food, NSK-SD40 nattokinase is made from non-GMO soybeans fermented with a proprietary form of bacteria. Backed by rigorous scientific research, NSK-SD40 is a highly potent and well-researched form of nattokinase.
It’s been shown in a clinical study to help support healthy levels of enzymes that maintain blood flow and healthy blood pressure levels. Total CardioCover + Magnesium contains the full research dose of 2,000 FU.
Indian berry is a unique heart helper
Total CardioCover + Magnesium also contains AmlaMax®, a standardized extract of vanya, the wild variety of Indian gooseberry. It's hard to find an ingredient that even comes close to all the amazing benefits of AmlaMax. One rigorous study found that taking 500 mg of AmlaMax per day helps support healthy levels of LDL, HDL, and total cholesterol and may support healthy levels of CRP—an inflammatory marker. Plus it supports healthy triglyceride levels, another important heart-health marker. The study was performed over a 6-month period.
The heart is in love with magnesium
Magnesium is an extremely versatile and abundant mineral found naturally in the body. It’s required for many enzymatic reactions and scores of biological functions; in addition, many enzymes contributing to the synthesis of carbohydrates and lipids require magnesium for their activity.
But, not surprisingly, a large US national survey indicated that average magnesium intake is significantly below the current recommended dietary allowance (RDA). That's why Dr. Williams included magnesium in his Total CardioCover + Magnesium formula.
Plus, Dr. Williams included vitamin C, an essential cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions and a potent antioxidant. To get the best results at your next checkup, it’s key to take Total CardioCover + Magnesium every day.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily—1 capsule with morning meal and 1 capsule before going to bed.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate)||50 mg||56%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium ascorbate)||75 mg||18%|
|Amla Extract (fruit)(AmlaMax®)||250 mg||*|
|Nattokinase (from soy)(NSK-SD40™)||25 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Cellulose, gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, silica, magnesium stearate
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you take
warfarin or other blood thinning products, or are pregnant or nursing,
have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
AmlaMax® is a registered trademark of Dolcas Biotech, LLC.
NSK-SD40® is a registered trademark of JBSL
Standardization Levels: Amla Extract: 20% hydrolysable tannins; Nattokinase: 40,000 FU per gram
Science and Quality
- Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays an important role in the cardiovascular system. Deficiency of magnesium is becoming more common in the U.S. population and may be attributed to decreased dietary consumption.1
- Magnesium serves as a co-factor in the catalytic action for over 300 enzymes including those involved in glucose utilization, protein synthesis, fatty acid synthesis and breakdown, and virtually all hormonal reactions.1
- Magnesium, in higher doses, helps to maintain the proper cellular electrolyte balance through its association (team function) with other ions such as sodium, potassium, and calcium.1
- Magnesium plays a major role in the production and oxidative phosphorylation of ATP, the main molecule of energy storage in human cells. Magnesium chemically binds to ATP to keep it stable and protected until ATP is used in the release of energy.2
- In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial, 73 participants received either 2,000 FU of nattokinase or of placebo daily for 8 weeks. This study suggests that nattokinase helps support normal blood pressure. Plasma rennin also decreased significantly among those taking natto for 8 weeks.3
- While a noticeable difference is found after three months, by six months 500 mg/day of AmlaMax has been shown to provide support for a healthy LDL/HDL ratio, total cholesterol, and triglycerides, and may support CRP as well.
- This water-soluble vitamin is a potent antioxidant and crucial nutrient for overall health.
1Gums JG. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2004 Aug 1;61(15):1569–76.
2Maier JA, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2004 May 24;1689(1):6–12.
3Kim JY, et al. Hypertens Res. 2008;31(8):1583–8.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.