What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Ongoing Savings + FREE Shipping
Exclusive Offers + Free Samples
Flexibility — Update or Cancel Anytime
Additional Product Details
Transform how you live and breathe, so you can enjoy life
Breathing is vital to life. But being able to do it comfortably and with more ease is what helps improve your quality of life. And there’s never been a time when the health of our lungs, respiratory system, and immune system has mattered so much. In fact, to really feel your best, they all need to be working in harmony.
My powerful cardio-respiratory supplement ULTIMATE Lung & Bronchial Support can help transform how you live, breathe, and enjoy life every day. It makes breathing easier and more comfortable, supports lung health, boosts immune support, and helps tackle those seasonal challenges …all while supporting your heart!
This respiratory supplement is a cutting-edge update to my original Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support formula, combining its star ingredient, AlvioLife®, with quercetin and astragalus, plus new AP-Bio® and Black Seed Oil for immune health and serious seasonal support. And, you won’t find the exclusive combination of AlvioLife, quercetin, and astragalus in any other formulas!
ULTIMATE benefits for noticeable results!
- Clearer breathing
- Open airways and bronchial passages
- Normal mucus levels
- Immune health benefits
- Serious support for seasonal challenges
- A healthy inflammatory response—vital to your heart, lung, and immune health!
- Major heart health benefits
Clear breathing, all year long!
Your lungs are important for so much more than breathing. They are also connected to your heart and immune system. That’s why the star ingredient in this lung health supplement is AlvioLife, a blend of boswellia and quince fruit extracts, that has been shown in a clinical study to be effective in helping maintain clear airways and coping with the effects of common environmental and seasonal challenges. This in turn helps support clear breathing, normal lung function, a healthy inflammatory response and a healthy respiratory system—and was even shown to dramatically improve activity levels among those with breathing concerns. You also get astragalus, which has been traditionally used to support lung health.
Immune support with fast-acting AP-Bio
AP-Bio, a clinically validated extract of Chinese herb A. paniculate, has a long history of use to support the immune system…and works fast, starting in just 5 days! Plus, it helps with healthy mucus consistency and occasional head, throat and ear discomfort, tiredness, and sleep disturbances in those experiencing seasonal challenges.
Serious seasonal relief
Thymocid® Black Seed Oil provides day- and nighttime relief from nasal discomfort and irritation and eye-related difficulties in the face of seasonal challenges. Plus, it supports a healthy immune response, healthy inflammatory response, and supports healthy cholesterol, triglycerides and more.
Great for your heart, too!
Because the lungs and heart support each other, I’ve made sure this cardio-respiratory formula also supports your heart, including supporting a healthy inflammatory response and helping to improve endothelial function.
Breathe better to live better, with just 2 softgels per day!
Now more than ever you need to make sure your lungs, heart and immune system are functioning at optimal capacity. In just 2 softgels per day, ULTIMATE Lung & Bronchial Support helps you do just that, using clinically validated ingredients. Try it today!
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 softgels once daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||<2%|
Nigella Extract (seed)(Thymocid®)
Andrographis Extract (leaf)(AP-Bio®)
|AlvioLife® Herbal Blend
Boswellia Extract (oleo-gum resin),
Quince Extract (fruit)
Quercetin (from Sophora japonica flower)
Astragalus Extract (root)
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, olive oil, sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax, purified water, turmeric (color) dispersion in sunflower oil, maltodextrin
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
Thymocid® is a registered trademark of Verdure
AP-Bio® is a trademark of NATURAL REMEDIES PRIVATE LTD., exclusively distributed by AIDP in North America.
AlvioLife® is a registered trademark of PLT Health Solutions-Laila Nutra, LLC and is used under license. International patents pending.
Science and Quality
AlvioLife® (Boswellia serrata extract and Bengal quince fruit extract blend): 200 mg, daily
- May support respiratory health 1
- Can help people cope with the respiratory effects of common environmental pollutants
- Supports healthy lifestyle and emotional function in people experiencing respiratory effects [of common environmental pollutants]
- Supports healthy lung function
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response in people experiencing respiratory effects
Black Cumin Oil (seed) (Thymocid®): 1 gram, daily
- Supports nasal health against seasonal challenges2
- Helps support healthy nasal inflammatory response
- Maintains healthy clear nasal passages
AP-Bio® (Andrographis paniculata extract): 200 mg, daily
- Supports immune health3
- Can support healthy mucus consistency/levels in those experiencing seasonal challenges
- Can support healthy nasal secretions in those experiencing seasonal challenges
- Provides support for occasional head and throat discomfort, tiredness, and sleep disturbances in those experiencing seasonal challenges
- Shows support for immune health starting in the first 5 days of use in those experiencing seasonal challenges
- Supports overall immune health in those experiencing seasonal challenges
Quercetin (as anhydrous): 150 mg, daily
- May improve endothelial function4
- May support cardiovascular health
Astragalus extract root: 50 mg, daily
Astragalus has been a foundational herb in Chinese tradition for hundreds of years. Among its primary uses in the Chinese herbal tradition was as a tonifying herb for the lungs.5 The root is the only part of the Astragalus plant that is traditionally used.
1Yugandhar, P et al. Phytotherapy Research. 2017;1–11.
2Nikakhlagh, S., et. al. American Journal of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Medicine and Surgery 2011;32(5):402-7
3Saxena RC et al. Phytomedicine 2010;17(3-4):178-85.
4Choi, E.Y et al. Nutrition 31 (2015) 1131–35.
5Dharmananda S. 2006. Institute of Traditional Medicine, Portland, Oregon.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.