What You Get With REFILL & SAVE
Ongoing Savings + FREE Shipping
Exclusive Offers + Free Samples
Flexibility — Update or Cancel Anytime
Additional Product Details
Mood-enhancing KSM-66 ® Ashwagandha plus additional nutrients help reduce stress and keep you focused
In today’s world we are often overwhelmed with excessive stress, and our life becomes a series of short-term emergencies. All the little things start to add up, and each day can feel like a steamroller. And if you don't manage your stress, it can take a real toll on your health. Dr. Williams' AshwaBright Stress & Mood (formerly ZemBright Mood+) is a unique combination of ashwagandha, Zembrin, and B vitamins to help you cope with whatever comes your way—so you feel in control again.
The stress-relieving power of KSM-66 Ashwagandha extract
The star of the formula is clinically validated and award-winning KSM-66 ashwagandha extract. This powerful, natural adaptogen is a highly concentrated root extract and is considered to be one of the world’s best ashwagandha extracts. It’s been shown to help brighten your mood and relieve stress while enhancing sleep quality, mental and physical well-being, and your overall quality of life. Plus, it supports healthy weight management and boosts overall sexual health and performance.
One study in particular showed that individuals taking 600 mg of KSM-66 (the same amount as in AshwaBright) saw a significant reduction in levels of cortisol—the body’s primary stress hormone—and fewer feelings of stress. Individuals were then given well-recognized psychological questionnaire tests to measure the effect of KSM-66. Test scores showed a significant improvement in stress and anxiousness plus an improvement in associated sleep quality.1
Another study shows that compared to a placebo, a 600 mg daily dosage of KSM-66 ashwagandha for a period of 8 weeks improved energy levels and improved immediate, working, and general memory function along with measures of executive function, attention, and information processing. 2 You get the same 600 mg research dose in AshwaBright.
Paired with ashwagandha, this little known South African extract is changing lives
Dr. Williams paired clinically validated KSM-66 ashwagandha with Zembrin, a traditionally used patented extract from carefully selected Sceletium tortuosum plants native to South Africa. The native San Bushmen of South Africa refer to this magical plant as “kanna,” “channa,” or “kougoed.” This extract is prized for its unique ability to support cognitive health and executive function and improve sleep quality. Supplies are closely guarded, and exports are tightly controlled to ensure sustainable harvests.
Plus, active B vitamins help round out the formula
AshwaBright also includes a trio of active B vitamins—B6, B12 methylcobalamin, the most active form in the body, and a super bioavailable form of folic acid called Quatrefolic®.
These powerful nutrients support normal homocysteine levels. They’re the perfect complement to the ashwagandha and Zembrin in AshwaBright.
AshwaBright Stress & Mood is 100% safe, non-addictive, and non-drowsy. Unlike alternatives, it truly supports your health. Give it a try and see for yourself how good you'll feel. See how calmly you'll react to stressful situations and how much easier it will be to stay in control.
1Salve J, et al. Cureus 11(12): e6466. 2012;34(3):255–62.
2Choudhary B, et al. Ayu. 2015;36:63–8.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||15 mg||882%|
|Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) (Quatrefolic ®)||170 mcg DFE||43%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg||8,333%|
|Ashwagandha Extract (root) (KSM-66 ®)||600 mg||*|
|Sceletium tortuosum Extract (aerial parts) (Zembrin®)||25 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silica
Precautions: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. and protected by US Patent No. 7,947,662.
KSM-66 ® is a registered trademark of Ixoreal Biomed Inc.
Zembrin ® is a registered trademark of HG&H Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd., exclusively distributed in the USA by PLT Health Solutions, Inc. U.S. Patents #6,288,104 and #8,552,051.
Science and Quality
KSM-66 ® Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is a popular Indian plant that has been used in Ayurvedic medical tradition for its adaptogenic and strengthening properties for thousands of years. It has been traditionally used to help the body to cope with the effects of stress and tension.
The beneficial effects of ashwagandha come from the complex synergy of all its natural constituents and KSM-66 is a full-spectrum root-only extract, retaining all the natural constituents.
In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial, subjects taking KSM-66 saw a significant reduction in levels of cortisol—a primary stress hormone—after 60 days, while placebo saw an insignificant reduction. Subjects were then given well-recognized psychological questionnaire tests to measure the effect of KSM-66. Test scores showed a significant reduction in stress and a tremendous reduction in anxiousness! 1
In a prospective, double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled trial, 50 healthy athletic adults received either 600 mg/d (300 mg twice daily) of KSM-66 or placebo over 12 weeks to evaluate the efficacy of KSM-66 on cardiorespiratory endurance and quality of life. Data was collected at baseline and on days 28, 56, and 84. 2
- Cardiorespiratory endurance (VO2 max measures translated from 20-meter shuttle run): VO2 max as measurement determines an athlete's ability to take in, transport, and utilize oxygen.
- KSM-66 resulted in a significant increase in maximum oxygen consumption (VO2 max) at Day 56 and Day 84 as compared to baseline.
- KSM-66 was able to help support cardiorespiratory performance in healthy adults while helping to improve their perception of their quality of life.
In another double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, female participants between the ages of 21-50 were given either a placebo or 600 mg of KSM-66 ashwagandha. After 8 weeks the KSM-66 ashwagandha was seen to improve sexual function and feelings to enhance sexual health. 3
KSM-66® ashwagandha has also been clinically validated to provide support for men’s health by boosting muscle size, enhancing testosterone levels, and improving muscle recovery. 4 Researchers believe ashwagandha works on oxidative and non-oxidative mechanisms to provide potential support for male sexual health. It may work oxidatively by providing healthy antioxidant support and it may also work on the hypothalamic pituitary adrenal and hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis, which supports healthy cortisol levels.5
Plus, research shows that KSM-66 ® ashwagandha supports healthy weight management. In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial, 50 subjects between the ages of 18-60 with a history of ongoing, chronic stress were administered either a placebo or 600 mg daily ofKSM-66® for 8 weeks. In conclusion this study suggests that ashwagandha root extract can be used for body weight management in adults under chronic stress.6
Traditional Use of Sceletium
Plants of the genus Sceletium were used for relief of thirst and hunger, to combat fatigue, as medicines, and for social and spiritual purposes by the San hunter-gatherers of South Africa (historically referred to as Bushmen) and Khoi pastoralists (historically referred to as Hottentots) for millennia before the earliest written reports of the uses of these plants by European explorers and settlers.7
Also called “kanna,” “channa,” or “kougoed,” Sceletium has been used by the indigenous San people for its unique ability to support cognitive health and executive function and improve sleep quality for thousands of years.
Since 1685, European settlers have recorded the use of Sceletium, calling it a "restorative, cheerer of the soul."
Zembrin is a standardized extract produced from an elite proprietary plant selection of Sceletium tortuosum and contains a mix of the most desirable active compounds based on 12 years of research and development.
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover clinical study examined how Zembrin can support a healthy lifestyle. 16 healthy adults were used in the study. They were divided into two groups: Placebo or Zembrin. They were given 25 mg of Zembrin or a placebo daily for 3 weeks. Then they had a 3-week washout period (no capsules). Then the groups were switched and given either placebo or Zembrin for 3 weeks.
- The CNS VitalSign® test was used to evaluate 10 different types of neuropsychological behavior at the end of each 3 weeks of treatment.
- There were no side effects. No nausea or vomiting and no elevated pulse, blood pressure, or change in body weight.
- The subjects taking Zembrin saw significant changes (compared to placebo) in 2 out of the 10 CNS VitalSign® tests: cognitive set flexibility and processing speed.
- Cognitive flexibility = being able to adapt rapidly to changing directions and use the information given intelligently. This is necessary in decision-making, impulse control, and planning/strategizing.
- Processing speed = speed of scanning, reading, writing, and reasoning. This is the ability to perform these tasks when high mental concentration is required.
- Zembrin users showed an increase in cognitive flexibility and processing speed.
These results provide evidence that Zembrin has the potential to improve the quality of life of healthy people.
Zembrin is a unique Sceletium supplement and holds several distinctions:
- A patented form of Sceletium
- A legal source of supply through a biodiversity initiative.
- Uses standardized proprietary seed, plants, and extract.
- Sceletium export permit granted (Permit No. IEP 0001) from the South African government in recognition of the producer's socially responsible and environmentally sustainable practices. Royalties from the sale of Zembrin will be paid to the South African San Council, with 50% guaranteed to be distributed to the Paulshoek and Nourivier communities.
- Source of Sceletium with the seal of endorsement by the San Tribesmen.
- Source of Sceletium authorized under license for commercialization in the USA.
- All studies, safety data, claims, patents, bioprospecting permits, and export permits will be related to the proprietary standardized extract Zembrin and are not applicable to other forms of Sceletium.
B Vitamins (Vitamins B6, B12, and Quatrefolic® folic acid)
Folic acid and vitamins B6 and B12 are members of the B-vitamin complex. Folic acid helps support healthy homocysteine levels in the body. Vitamin B6 is involved in over 100 different enzymatic reactions in the body mostly involving the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fat. Vitamin B12 is used in the synthesis of myelin (the sheath that covers nerve axons).
1Chandrasekhar K, et al. Indian J Psychol. Med 2012;34(3):255–62.
2Choudhary SB, et al. Ixoreal BioMed study.
3Dongre, S. et. al.,2015.
4Wankhede, S., et al., 2015.
5Sengupta, P. et al., 2018.
6Choudhary, D. et al. 2017.
7Gericke N, Viljoen AM. J Ethnopharmacol. 2008;119(3):653–63.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Product reviews and ratings are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the individual contributors and not those of Healthy Directions LLC. Healthy Directions LLC neither verifies nor endorses any claims made in these reviews and ratings.